therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
What are the chances of the police barging into my flat if I post here at the time of my suicide and am on chat right before or throughout? sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am really freaked out about the fact that my phone knows where I am. would it help in any way if I used the Tor browser or am I being completely overdramatic?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sif
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Torbrowser would be better. But it would also be better if you don´t post it public what you are going to do, cause there was too much you tld about yourself here in public. I´m sure there would be some pro lifers that would send the police for you. But on the other side it could work, geesuicide did it at a bed and brekfast, told her real name but was not at home, also told people where she was original from. She succeeded. It may depends on which person would read that you are going to do it.

Reactions: sif, Jupiter and therhydler
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Torbrowser would be better. But it would also be better if you don´t post it public what you are going to do, cause there was too much you tld about yourself here in public. I´m sure there would be some pro lifers that would send the police for you. But on the other side it could work, geesuicide did it at a bed and brekfast, told her real name but was not at home, also told people where she was original from. She succeeded. It may depends on which person would read that you are going to do it.

thanks... ugh, I regret sharing info now. do not want to be completely alone when I do this

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sif
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I understand, I also do not want to be alone at this point. Maybe it´s better you look for someone you trust and only stay in contact with this person. That would be not so much risk

Reactions: sif and therhydler