• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HowlerFlamingpaws

Dec 26, 2023
I feel so hopeless in my life. I'm working on my undergrad at 37, and I feel like I have very little in the way of prospects. I live with my romantic partner who, I've the last two years, has become someone who either constantly criticizes me, or constantly trauma-dumps on me, including spending at least an hour every day talking about her ex who she wishes she could talk to again. We had these conversations on her birthday, my birthday, our anniversary, and Christmas (and every day in between as well). I've told her how much it hurts and she just keeps talking about how much she loved him and how she wishes she could sort things out with him. I'd leave, but I'm completely financially dependent on her, and she takes up so much of my time that I cannot even begin to look for a job, nor do I have a car to get to said job even if I found something. Life seems so pointless and I dream of just... Never living again. I don't want to keep going on. I'm tired. I'm tired of constantly trying my best and hardest, and for every time to fail. I'm done with hope. I just want it all to stop. I can't stand this world anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, Reallysad, Forever Sleep and 2 others
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I am sorry this is happening to you. Our life partner is meant to be someone that builds us up, and challenges us in healthy ways to grow. I am also in my 30's, a university drop out, and do not even have a license. I am terrified of driving, and so I have to rely on others a lot. When you get older, the pressure increases. We feel obligated to succeed, to be wealthy and powerful and dependable. The sad thing is, we never do this for ourselves. We do it because friendship and love is often conditional. It's what we can provide, and if we fail to meet expectations, are looked down on as lazy, trash, and worthless.

I bet you have good qualities, it's obvious this person can not see them. I hope you can find peace, whatever that means for you. You deserved better. We all did.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
If you can't get a job try to find a way to make money online. Save enough money to move out. Then break up with her. Once you move out you then need to find a job. If living expenses are too much, try to find a roommate

H

HowlerFlamingpaws

Dec 26, 2023
If you can't get a job try to find a way to make money online. Save enough money to move out. Then break up with her. Once you move out you then need to find a job. If living expenses are too much, try to find a roommate
I've been trying, but I barely get an hour or two to myself, otherwise my partner monopolizes my time. Even when I tell her I need time to myself for school, she keeps interrupting me. Her mental health is terrible, just like mine, and we can't afford help (no therapists even have openings for months), and just everything feels pointless. Why struggle when there's just one setback after another with no end in sight?
I am sorry this is happening to you. Our life partner is meant to be someone that builds us up, and challenges us in healthy ways to grow. I am also in my 30's, a university drop out, and do not even have a license. I am terrified of driving, and so I have to rely on others a lot. When you get older, the pressure increases. We feel obligated to succeed, to be wealthy and powerful and dependable. The sad thing is, we never do this for ourselves. We do it because friendship and love is often conditional. It's what we can provide, and if we fail to meet expectations, are looked down on as lazy, trash, and worthless.

I bet you have good qualities, it's obvious this person can not see them. I hope you can find peace, whatever that means for you. You deserved better. We all did.
I'm terrified of driving, too. The apartment feels like a prison. Life doesn't feel worth living, and I can't even get more than an hour or two to myself before I'm at her beck and call again. She doesn't help out around the house because "I pay for everything", and she doesn't even get up from her computer to get her own tea or food. I feel like a manservant who just gets criticized all day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd wish to be gone, it must be tiring and dreadful what you are going through. But anyway best wishes.