• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Obvipusly I can't do this but I really want to say goodbye to my previous girlfriend before I end it and I'm struggling with not being able to. It just feels like something I need to be able to do in order to feel ready to say goodbye to my life. But I know it's impossible.

Sure, I can put a goodbye in a note. And I will. I've been working on quite a long suicide "note" actually. More of a novella at this point, really. But it's not the same. Because I'll never know that she read it. I'll never be able to experience her saying goodbye to me or anything like that. And I want that.

I can't live this life without her, but I wish I at least didn't have to die without first telling her goodbye.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Are you still on good terms with her? If you are, then why not go and talk to her? If you are not on good terms with her, then perhaps there isn't much point in even writing a note for her.

L

latrdays

Feb 7, 2024
this will destroy her more than anything, and would be more about getting her attention than the message being about her, in my opinion - actions speak louder than words, your ctb will be your good bye