• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
There are two things which have been working well to make me money and that doing deliveries with Ubereats and donating plasma. I've come into problems with them. With the Ubereats deliveries they are lowering the pay per delivery which makes me uncertain valuable it will be in the future. At the moment I'm still doing well with it, but may not be in the future. With the plasma donating I've recently gotten deferred for 2 days in a row due to high blood pressure. All the requirements they make one have to meet make me worried about how much longer I will be able to do it.

This is frustrating. I was hoping that some members could share with me some ways in which they make money. I hope I can learn some new and interesting ways of making a substantial amount of money.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Yard work and snow shoveling in the winter for neighbours when I need extra cash. Sorry I can't be of more help.

lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
I am planning to give a last ditch attempt to my life and try to go to university next year. Seeing as I have no money, I did some research on how could I possibly live during that time.

I found out that they give you around 700£ if you participate in medical trials for new pills.

Good for quick cash. Not a long-term solution though.

H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
check out r/beermoney it wont give you a crazy amount but im unemployed and in school and its been putting food on my table for a while now

Reactions: Deleted member 94
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
check out r/beermoney it wont give you a crazy amount but im unemployed and in school and its been putting food on my table for a while now
I've been there before. It didn't do much for me. Could you point out some of the things that stand out for you.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I second that
I've been there before. It didn't do much for me. Could you point out some of the things that stand out for you.
Check with people making 1000 or so a month see the site's they are using Amazon Turk can get you decent return and there are forums for turkers.

H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Try prolific, usertesting, amazon turk and the special offers from swagbucks and GG2U. r/beermoney has a stickied thread for reccomended sites. Also apply for local craiglist focus groups and studies, i got chosen for a fun one on zoom and was given 100$ for 2 hours of my time

Reactions: Deleted member 94