• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nameeater

nameeater

the one with many regrets
Nov 21, 2021
i have absolutely nothing going for me no job dropped out of school at 15 no friends no family multiple untreated mental disorders (they wont help me) my brain is turning into mush because they wont help me
all i do is lie in bed and binge eat now ive gained nearly 20kg in a few months i dont have rhe energy to do literally anything else and i never leave the house

i want to die so badly and dont have a single thing to live for i dont know why im holding back

seory for ranting here dont really have friends to talk to no one likes me because of my mental illness and autism
people used to rell me i was pretty but im ugly and fat now because i cant stop binging
when i tried going outside and meeting people i got raped and abused

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Unknown21, Ash and 5 others
unicornio suicida

unicornio suicida

May 7, 2023
Hey I hope you can at least feel better for a bit, life sucks and people are selfish and only care about themselves, I know exactly how you feel. I really hope you are feeling better

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I hate hearing this. People can br very evil. I've dealt with similar things myself, I hope things get better for you.

why_why_why

why_why_why

Jun 3, 2024
i have absolutely nothing going for me no job dropped out of school at 15 no friends no family multiple untreated mental disorders (they wont help me) my brain is turning into mush because they wont help me
all i do is lie in bed and binge eat now ive gained nearly 20kg in a few months i dont have rhe energy to do literally anything else and i never leave the house

i want to die so badly and dont have a single thing to live for i dont know why im holding back

seory for ranting here dont really have friends to talk to no one likes me because of my mental illness and autism
people used to rell me i was pretty but im ugly and fat now because i cant stop binging
i struggle with binging too and its crippling sometimes. hang in there and find comfort in the little things <3

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024

I hate this. I hope everything will pass