• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
The thoughts about hanging keep coming more often by the week. Now I am at a point where it is in my head constantly, to the point where I am just frustrated and I want to have relief from it, at least for an hour. I wasn't like this a month ago. I want to work on myself so these thoughts appear less, but it's distracting when hanging myself is the only vision I can see. I feel like the only time I can get away from these thoughts is to hang myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv and Gonnerr
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I understand I think about ctb all the time to I wish I had advice and wisdom to give you

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
yes, why anything would get done when CTB is the number one priority and takes all the room in my head

omgisthatashley

omgisthatashley

Improving or Improvising?
Oct 17, 2022
suicide feels like the only answer at this point, so yeah. its constantly on my mind. when something bad happens the first thought is "what other choice do i have?" when something good happens the second thought is "is this really worth it?" i hate value-judging my own life experiences, but my highest highs are far outweighed by everyday lows. i cant focus on anything because the back of my mind keeps reminding me why i should kill myself. i have responsibilities and plans coming up, but i cant help but hope every second is my last, so ive still yet to prepare for those things. depression and SI keep you stagnant, which reinforces that thought of "it will be like this forever". a self fulfilling prophecy. the thing is though, even without SI, could anything realistically be done to improve our situations? i was born a villain in this world and nothing i can do will change that. my human rights are stripped away daily as society crumbles into fascist dystopia and capitalism destroys the planet, leaving millions starved and exploited in service of the 1%. none of us can escape this, but some of us lose a little sooner. i just want out of this life so desperately. there is nothing to look forward to, why do we bother fighting?

Last edited: