Rose190021

Rose190021

Rosie
Dec 13, 2018
Right now with everything going on I really am just not feeling this. I'm trying really hard to be positive to think positive to feel positive but I really just feel weighed down. It's almost like I'm drowning in my own body, my own mind. I want to think that I'm worth all this. Worth recovery and a good life but I don't feel my worth or my value and I haven't for awhile. So Live and feel this or die and find eternal peace has always been my question and I can never find the answer. God why does everything have to happen all at once and all so fast.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rose45, bpdandme and GoodPersonEffed
SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
I wish I had something helpful to say but I just wanted to say same. I've been trying to tell myself that if I die there's no chance of me recovering at all whilst if I carry on I have no clue what might happen

• Hugs
Reactions: Rose190021
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
im having a really bad day as well. just lyng in bed feeling anxious and really depress. i use to be like yourself. i tried really hard to think positive. exercise daily. tried mindfulness and meditation. doesnt matter what i do i end up feeling like shit. i dont know whats the point of living anymore. why should i stay alive? so i wont hurt other people? im thinking i will CTB when my wife is allow to go back to work. right now its not possible with her being at home all day. im just so tire of everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rose190021