• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BumbleBee123

BumbleBee123

Apr 24, 2018
Anyone else really struggle to deal with stress and always come to the conclusion that there's only one option to escape it?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, TheDevilsAngel, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Yea, life is all about struggling and stressing us with different aspects and factors. The only permanent solution is stopping existing and other solutions are temporary.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, highlyvolatile and Maggotymaggots
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
I've never been able to deal with even the smallest amount of stress. I'm a pretty anxious person too, and I'm sure that doesn't help. Dealing with people especially tends to stress me out, which makes me feel rather ill-suited for life.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, aspen and Red star
O

ollo

Jul 4, 2021
You spoke the words in my mind, and i'm thinking of dropping out of college. I have no one how could understand what my problems are, including me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alwaysdreaming
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have always struggled with stressful situations and lacked the ability to cope with them. Pretty much everything can cause me stress. I just want to fall into an eternal sleep really.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alwaysdreaming
Alwaysdreaming

Alwaysdreaming

Lost and alone
Jul 6, 2021
I struggle with stressful situations all the time. It's so exhausting. That is one of the reasons why I don't find life worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
T

Teas

Nov 4, 2018
Stress everyday. I try my best to focus on work but all I get is my mom berating me for 'doing nothing'.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Yes 100% stress is killing me every day........