• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
I'm very desperate, i'm in the hospital right now and considering different ways to ctb. I have ankle socks, and what i was thinking was tying them around my neck at night, hopefully pass out and die before anyone can save me. They check on me every 10-15 minutes, but if i put a blanket over my head (i sleep that way, so it won't be unusual) they won't see anything.
Can anyone please give me some more information about this?

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Oh bro thats risky. even if you manage to strangle yourself theres the risk of being found and surviving with severe brain damage. i wouldnt risk it and wait to be released. thats just me tho.

Reactions: whyidon'tknow
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
oh also your body is gonna start convulsing when youre unconscious. they gonna notice that when they check on you. so Id definitely advise against it

Reactions: Soul and whyidon'tknow
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
Oh bro thats risky. even if you manage to strangle yourself theres the risk of being found and surviving with severe brain damage. i wouldnt risk it and wait to be released. thats just me tho.
My problem is I've been here for four months, and it doesn't look like ill her put anytome soon