• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
After one has drank the SN, and is resting on the couch, they suddenly get an immense urge to vomit. At that very point, is it a good idea to wrap a belt around the neck as shown in the gif below? I think, strangling oneself just enough to leave the food pipe slightly open for breathing purposes should help the person to not vomit.

What do you think?

Download

Last edited:
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Mmm, I'm thinking this wouldn't be very effective. Your body's natural reaction to vomit would certainly keep you from holding the belt tightly and would compress your airway. Even if you used the belt to pass out, you may still vomit when unconscious and thus be unable to drink a second dose as needed. I'd stick with anti-emetics.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It would be torture to have your stomach and diaphragm heaving violently to push out the poison while the passageway was blocked off in your throat. I think this is unpleasant enough without that kind of torture. It might rupture your esophagus.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
What do you think?
giphy.gif

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
yall hurting my feelings

it wasnt that bad of an idea

View attachment 52885
I don't think anyone intended to hurt anyone's feelings. I know I didn't. Don't feel bad. :hug: I understand what you were thinking and it was an idea worth exploring. But the verdict seems to be that it's not such a good idea. As I said before, I'd just stick with the antiemetics and if you vomit, have a second, even a third drink on hand. That's what I'd do anyway.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I don't think anyone intended to hurt anyone's feelings. I know I didn't. Don't feel bad. :hug: I understand what you were thinking and it was an idea worth exploring. But the verdict seems to be that it's not such a good idea. As I said before, I'd just stick with the antiemetics and if you vomit, have a second, even a third drink on hand. That's what I'd do anyway.

XD nah i was just joking :ahhha:

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That seems difficult and awkward to fumble around with while you're dying. If it were to loosen after you've vomited it would all explode out of your mouth and nose. Also, strangling sucks. People try to avoid that even when hanging.