• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I hate. HATE. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE when neurotypicals talk about MY mental disorder like they know better than me. Shut the fuck up, you haven't suffered like I have why do you think YOU have the authority to talk about it you stupid massive piece of shit. It takes every FIBER of my being to not start berating people for their moronic, savior mindset. I would start a fucking riot if I could against the sheer amount of made up BULLSHIT and down-playing these fuckers do I am going to kisdf6 atkyvbluni'djpa7gof67dvkyubwluiai;odg7of86a7wgylibudh;awidhaw FUCKkk

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
People shoud ñearn to minf their own fucking business

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
I haven't been through what you've been through to be sure. I can at least relate in some way to the dismissive and infantilizing things people respond with to people dealing with neurodivergence, mental health, etc

There's this book on grief by Megan Devine that has a chapter called "the second half of the sentence." It talks about how when people respond to our pain with platitudes or dismissing how it has affected us, it's because there's a second half of the sentence they're not saying.

"You're so starting" so you'll be fine.
"They're in a better place" so don't feel so bad.
"Other people have it worse" so stop complaining.
"Everything happens for a reason" so don't get upset about it.

Even in relationships where their intent isn't to be dismissive or malicious doesn't mean it isn't. It distant mean it's doesn't hurt.

It doesn't give them a pass.

It's not like knowing this makes it easier to deal with, but it has helped me be able to explain why those responses are toxic. It also doesn't mean that everyone will choose to change instead of becoming defensive and denying it when this is explained. It's has made me more aware when reacting to other people's pain. And it's made me treasure more the people who "get it."

If they won't say it, I will:

I'm sorry you have to deal with suffering from their words on top of all the pain you're already experiencing. It's messed up, and you shouldn't have to be in this place.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. They think they know what it's like to have my brain but they know nothing. Their entire perception of reality would crumble if they had to live for even a single day as me

Reactions: divinemistress36