• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023
I would consider the perfect ctb method to be:
i.) easily accessible
ii.) extremely reliable
iii.) as painless as possible

Legal euthanasia would fill the bill if it was more accessible, obviously. Most methods I've thought about are simply unreliable (there's always a reasonable chance of failure and or seem too painful or scary. This is honestly so frustrating.

I've been thinking about self suffocation methods, something like this https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/handcuffs-and-plastic-bag.152861/ but I need to do more research.

Last edited by a moderator:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped here, in my case I certainly find it so hellish how we cannot have the option to easily die in peace, I despise this world where suicide is so cruelly made inaccessible. I'd also fear trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, it's horrifying how such a thing can happen in the first place.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Check out the pinned posts, there are plenty of methods that meet your criteria. Most don't cost much money either.

Please don't suffocate with a bag, that's horrendous. I know some people like to make you panic and think there are no peaceful methods, but that is not true at all. There is no reason for us to resort to brutal methods.

• Love
Reactions: Socrates Respecter
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
We are not allowed to recommend methods but to me, something peaceful would be like inert gas, CO, suspension hanging or fentanyl.

Reactions: Socrates Respecter