I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I ended up not ctbing over the weekend. One big thing I realized was that my husband is not prepared for me to be gone since I handle our finances. I have a lot of notes to write down on bills before I'm gone. I'm still going to ctb, I just have to prepare my husband more first for me to be gone. Once that is done then I'm leaving for good. The only way I would stay would be if I found a depression treatment that actually worked. So far no luck on that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover, Euthanza, AloneInCollege and 4 others
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
I ended up not ctbing over the weekend. One big thing I realized was that my husband is not prepared for me to be gone since I handle our finances. I have a lot of notes to write down on bills before I'm gone. I'm still going to ctb, I just have to prepare my husband more first for me to be gone. Once that is done then I'm leaving for good. The only way I would stay would be if I found a depression treatment that actually worked. So far no luck on that.
When will he be prepared to lose you? Did he see this coming? Is his suffering any reason for you to continue to live with misery? Does anyone know the hell your brain is? Can anyone see your misery? Do they even care? Won't everyone be forced to get over your passing? Won't the sun continue to shine and the grass continue to grow? Why live? Why live in misery? Why am I asking these questions? Is it possible that I care or are these just words? What do you think?

Reactions: No Entertainment
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Hope you find peace, I also have not found any effective treatment for my depression.

Reactions: No Entertainment and Idontmatter
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The only way I would stay would be if I found a depression treatment that actually worked. So far no luck on that.
While I'm still here, if you happen to find something that works, that doesn't involve medication, please let me know, too.

Reactions: Idontmatter
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
When will he be prepared to lose you? Did he see this coming? Is his suffering any reason for you to continue to live with misery? Does anyone know the hell your brain is? Can anyone see your misery? Do they even care? Won't everyone be forced to get over your passing? Won't the sun continue to shine and the grass continue to grow? Why live? Why live in misery? Why am I asking these questions? Is it possible that I care or are these just words? What do you think?
No Wormfood for me, I won't be in the ground--I paid extra to be in the top tier of a Mausoleum, an outside building facing west, concrete, nothing's getting into my coffin
While I'm still here, if you happen to find something that works, that doesn't involve medication, please let me know, too.
Tried running?, or climbing up and down steps?--helps sometimes to get physically exhausted, like I do each morning--I always take at least two long hot showers a day also,relaxing

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
10 million pound should be a good treatment for depression

• Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza, AloneInCollege and No Entertainment
Sittichmutter

Sittichmutter

Student
Sep 16, 2021
There are two good treatments for depression that do not involve medication: Sports and charity work.
It takes effort and patience. But If you can handle them during 12 months, you will see a huge improvement.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living certainly is very painful and I understand that it can be hard to carry on when everything seems so hopeless. I wish you relief from suffering in whatever you decide to do. I hope that you find what you are looking for.