• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ferolia

ferolia

May 8, 2020
It has been several months since I logged in here.
I am struggling and I have tried hard to still keep on.
I am suffering from severe tinnitus and unfortunately hyperacusis. It's pure hell on earth.
My condition has worsened a lot the past couple of months. It has become a big monster now and it's still growing.
I am running out of strength. I don't suffer from mental illness but it's impossible to carry on with this condition.
It's hard to describe. It is one of the toughest conditions a man can endure and I still can't believe how I got here. Prior to that life was good. I want to CBT but and be free. Recently I lost my father and my grandmother. So I have tones of guilt towards my mother. She wouldn't endure another loss. Don't know how to manage this.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Sorry to hear you're suffering so much. Didn't I see a post from you that Pegasos would assist you with voluntary assisted dying?

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Does/did anybody else in your family suffer from tinnitus and hyperacusis?

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you've been suffering so much, I hope that you find peace soon

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I am suffering from severe tinnitus and unfortunately hyperacusis. It's pure hell on earth.
My condition has worsened a lot the past couple of months. It has become a big monster now and it's still growing.
I am running out of strength. I don't suffer from mental illness but it's impossible to carry on with this condition.
It's hard to describe. It is one of the toughest conditions a man can endure and I still can't believe how I got here. Prior to that life was good. I want to CBT but and be free. Recently I lost my father and my grandmother. So I have tones of guilt towards my mother. She wouldn't endure another loss. Don't know how to manage this.
Are you looking for coping advice?
I have mild tinnitus from listening to loud music one time for too long. How did yours appear?

ferolia

ferolia

May 8, 2020
Are you looking for coping advice?
Wouldn't say so. I am not new to this, however the level of the symptoms have increased to the extend of disability. My H is so bad that I struggle to carry a normal convo.

How did yours appear?
Ototoxicity
Btw @Gaybonez thank you for replying.
What's up with you?
Why are you here?

Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
I cannot imagine what you're going through. I'm glad you came here to look for safe methods that are not that painful. Did it occur with drug abuse or just genetics? I still have it and my brain learned to shut it out. However, mine was environmental not genetic. I am here just to talk about suicide. I'm not suicidal or depressed in the slightest. I am sad occasionally, but overall well. I used to post when I was suicidal, but that was last year under another account.