R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I am still here for the time being. I feel like a complete idiot because the plan was great if I died it would be a bonus but no instead I didn't do it cuz I decided to read my younger sister birthday note and I felt so guilty because she only has me to include her, talk to her about things and treat her normal. And the guilt part sucks a lot because I'm in so much pain inside and I can't be around for other people. I can't stay here for them no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I am still here for the time being. I feel like a complete idiot because the plan was great if I died it would be a bonus but no instead I didn't do it cuz I decided to read my younger sister birthday note and I felt so guilty because she only has me to include her, talk to her about things and treat her normal. And the guilt part sucks a lot because I'm in so much pain inside and I can't be around for other people. I can't stay here for them no matter what.
A lot of people find themselves in the same boat. It's tough when you have to leave loved ones behind, especially those who may be somewhat dependent on you.
But ultimately it's your life you have to live, you have to do what's best for you. Whether that be sticking around or not, only you can know if life is worth living in the long run.