deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
End up doing one of these every few months so I'll just keep it short. Been over a year since I ended up here, and been as long as I can remember since I started having SI. Yes im still here. Have things gotten better? No. Just worse. I've tried but I can't push through anything anymore. I'm just throwing myself at a fucking wall over and over. Every day is just sitting here doing nothing, wasting time and making my life even more unfixable than it already is. But can I just ctb? Nope. Too fucking weak and useless. But if I can't get better or even have a life what am I meant to do if I can't ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: no.one, SVEN, TimetoGo! and 2 others
iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

probably die before it hurts
Oct 23, 2024
i'm sorry to hear that things haven't improved, i hear you and i feel the same way. i like to think if we don't ctb we can still get better but i don't even know man.. i too have been wasting all my time, living the same day over and over and i fear that things are only getting worse from here. i hope within the "wasted time" you can atleast do something you enjoy even if it isn't "productive" or whatever people may think.. that's what i'm trying to do atleast

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Wizard
Aug 30, 2022
End up doing one of these every few months so I'll just keep it short. Been over a year since I ended up here, and been as long as I can remember since I started having SI. Yes im still here. Have things gotten better? No. Just worse. I've tried but I can't push through anything anymore. I'm just throwing myself at a fucking wall over and over. Every day is just sitting here doing nothing, wasting time and making my life even more unfixable than it already is. But can I just ctb? Nope. Too fucking weak and useless. But if I can't get better or even have a life what am I meant to do if I can't ctb.
You have literally just typed out how I feel……exactly the same.

Have you attempted CTB or not at that point yet?