• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I got the instructions and everything but It would suck if the order never came through. In Canada, the exchange of currency makes it quite a bit more costly.

How do we even know it's actually N he's selling, not some other drug in bottle.

How come more people aren't considering ordering SN since it's less work, cheaper? Is it not reliable?

I do want the N and I have the funds for it, if I lost the money it would simply bum me out but I'd get over it. I probably shouldn't keep it waiting since he gave me the info already.

Reactions: Caerula
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I got the instructions and everything but It would suck if the order never came through. In Canada, the exchange of currency makes it quite a bit more costly.

How do we even know it's actually N he's selling, not some other drug in bottle.

How come more people aren't considering ordering SN since it's less work, cheaper? Is it not reliable?

I do want the N and I have the funds for it, if I lost the money it would simply bum me out but I'd get over it. I probably shouldn't keep it waiting since he gave me the info already.
A claims 90% of the packages come through, and if he wasnt a reliable source for N he'd be promptly cut off the PPH, like so many before have after being caught cutting the purity. Just make sure you messaged the correct adress.
As for SN, its also pretty popular around here, it's just not as good as N in terms of peacefulness. SN may cause severe headaches and even seizures if you dont fall unconscious quick enough, plus it takes more time than N which is something some people may not have.