• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I got the instructions and everything but It would suck if the order never came through. In Canada, the exchange of currency makes it quite a bit more costly.

How do we even know it's actually N he's selling, not some other drug in bottle.

How come more people aren't considering ordering SN since it's less work, cheaper? Is it not reliable?

I do want the N and I have the funds for it, if I lost the money it would simply bum me out but I'd get over it. I probably shouldn't keep it waiting since he gave me the info already.

Reactions: Caerula
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I got the instructions and everything but It would suck if the order never came through. In Canada, the exchange of currency makes it quite a bit more costly.

How do we even know it's actually N he's selling, not some other drug in bottle.

How come more people aren't considering ordering SN since it's less work, cheaper? Is it not reliable?

I do want the N and I have the funds for it, if I lost the money it would simply bum me out but I'd get over it. I probably shouldn't keep it waiting since he gave me the info already.
A claims 90% of the packages come through, and if he wasnt a reliable source for N he'd be promptly cut off the PPH, like so many before have after being caught cutting the purity. Just make sure you messaged the correct adress.
As for SN, its also pretty popular around here, it's just not as good as N in terms of peacefulness. SN may cause severe headaches and even seizures if you dont fall unconscious quick enough, plus it takes more time than N which is something some people may not have.

Reactions: dhk96, CantGoOn and Shady33