• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Carrie Goldberg, in a C&T Legislative Hearing for the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, falsely claimed that this website was run by two people (our co-founders resigned about two years ago) and that this site 'singlehandedly increased child suicide' without proof or evidence. She also wants to remove Section 230 protection and make sites liable for what users post, which would destroy many small businesses.

It is clear that she is lobbying to remove Section 230 so that lawyers (like herself) can sue site owners for hosting controversial content. Not only would this chill online free speech across the internet, but it would also lead to censorship of content like we have never seen before.

If your representative is on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, I recommend you contact them to correct the record and to let them know not to support any legislation regarding Section 230 that would allow ambulance-chasing lawyers like Carrie to sue small businesses over users' content.

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I got the instructions and everything but It would suck if the order never came through. In Canada, the exchange of currency makes it quite a bit more costly.

How do we even know it's actually N he's selling, not some other drug in bottle.

How come more people aren't considering ordering SN since it's less work, cheaper? Is it not reliable?

I do want the N and I have the funds for it, if I lost the money it would simply bum me out but I'd get over it. I probably shouldn't keep it waiting since he gave me the info already.

Reactions: Caerula
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I got the instructions and everything but It would suck if the order never came through. In Canada, the exchange of currency makes it quite a bit more costly.

How do we even know it's actually N he's selling, not some other drug in bottle.

How come more people aren't considering ordering SN since it's less work, cheaper? Is it not reliable?

I do want the N and I have the funds for it, if I lost the money it would simply bum me out but I'd get over it. I probably shouldn't keep it waiting since he gave me the info already.
A claims 90% of the packages come through, and if he wasnt a reliable source for N he'd be promptly cut off the PPH, like so many before have after being caught cutting the purity. Just make sure you messaged the correct adress.
As for SN, its also pretty popular around here, it's just not as good as N in terms of peacefulness. SN may cause severe headaches and even seizures if you dont fall unconscious quick enough, plus it takes more time than N which is something some people may not have.