purple_guyz

purple_guyz

Oct 12, 2023
Hey guys I'm still alive :( I will be kms after Christmas because I don't want to ruin anyone's Christmas Anyway. I don't want to get better because I'm scared that if I do I won't kms. I just wanna die and if I get better I might not. I probably will survive my attempt because I'm just overdosing on perspiration meds but that's all I have so lolz. Have a nice Christmas!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, corazon, gbi2 and 6 others
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I hate to bear bad news but only 1.5% of suicide attempts by prescription drug poisonings are fatal and this statistic includes drugs far more lethal than perspiration meds.

You almost certainly will not successfully die from perspiration meds. You could have a range of uncomfortable or painful side effects though.

If you think you can improve to a point where you won't want to kill yourself, that probably suggests there's a part of you that is seriously able to have a quality of life or at least is considering living.

I would explore that possibility a bit before attempting. I invite you to exhaust your options first.

Many of us on here are past the point of potential recovery. If there was any chance I could reach that point you just described, I would.

Do with that what you will

I wish you peace in living or dying.

Reactions: bebebeep, myusername890, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Perhaps the Recovery section might be a good place to look at..,

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
For people who get better, this is a positive thing.
This! It's hard to see it in the moment, but not wanting to die will also feel like the right thing in the moment because it is guided by how you are doing in general.

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I wasn't sure whether you were wondering about ending life - but I am so sorry, but I have reread your original message and realise that I had misunderstood.whatvyou had said.