• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
STB with SN did not work, why, I did everything according to the protocol, fell asleep and woke up in the morning as if nothing had happened. Does anyone have a similar situation, why the CN does not work, I bought it from a chemical laboratory with a quality certificate

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There was definitely something wrong with your SN.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
STB with SN did not work, why, I did everything according to the protocol, fell asleep and woke up in the morning as if nothing had happened. Does anyone have a similar situation, why the CN does not work, I bought it from a chemical laboratory with a quality certificate
This never happens with sodium nitrite. You took something else. You don't just fall asleep and wake up as if nothing happened.

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
I think you might have bought a premix SN salt. There's two listed on DMC and one of them is a pre-mixed salt that's listed as E250 but it only contains a small amount of SN.

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I think you might have bought a premix SN salt. There's two listed on DMC and one of them is a pre-mixed salt that's listed as E250 but it only contains a small amount of SN.
I bought it at a laboratory, but how can I buy it from the DMC, please write me in a personal message, there's probably something wrong with my CN
Did you test the SN ? Aquarium strip and blood ?
I checked, but in a different way, probably something is wrong with CN

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I bought it at a laboratory, but how can I buy it from the DMC, please write me in a personal message, there's probably something wrong with my CN
Since you did then did you make sure that you had the right Cas number of sn, the right molecular formula, things like the assay or the % of Nitrate, Loss on Drying, Heavy Metals being included in the certificate etc...

Did you check the grade as well or verify the manufacturing date?

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
Since you did then did you make sure that you had the right Cas number of sn, the right molecular formula, things like the assay or the % of Nitrate, Loss on Drying, Heavy Metals being included in the certificate etc...

Did you check the grade as well or verify the manufacturing date?
I probably didn't check it exactly, I should have used aquarium strips, I used a different method
Has anyone tried STB with Quitiapine tablets?