• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
I'm not really looking for advice or anything but I just want to be able to talk about this. I have BPD and my boyfriend has ASPD, we are both diagnosed, and I really feel like he just uses me as a toy to take his anger out on. He has encouraged me to CBT multiple times and has used my BPD episodes to try and convince me to CBT. Its weird, cause I'm not even upset about this? Should I be? I don't know why he wants me dead so badly, but I feel like I only stay with him because of how badly I want to die and it encourages me. But I also want to feel loved sometimes. How would you guys feel if you were in my situation rn?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Having issues like discussions or where you should go out or argument about family is pretty ok but requesting that you CTB? It's an individual persons choice only - no external person has the right to dictate what to do.

Edit: I'm awaiting my autism diagnosis but saying CTB to someone else is… pretty low. I hate government, councils, etc - any body that FORCES you to do things.

Reactions: Z-A and lemonbunny
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I would really think about what kind of relationship I am involved in and understand what is doing me wrong. On the other hand, I may also think that a ctb pact is another option.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
to Quote every Reddit relationship advice comment wver "Leave him"!

I mean your life not mine but wanting to live feels better that wanting to die, you'll probably be happier or at least feel less horrible, but that's your decision. Good luck out there

Reactions: aiki__0
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
You probably don't want to hear this...but run!

Seriously, especially when you say you want to feel loved sometimes. Encouraging some to die doesn't sound very loving to me...

Did you feel like 'this' before you were with this person?

Reactions: aiki__0
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I'm a guy but I'd personally break up immediately, better be safe than sorry. No matter who, anyone telling you to ctb is a dangerous person with no sense of morality, you can expect anything from them.