• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I've already got everything ready, but now I need a place to go to CTB. I would like at least eight hours of continuous solidarity, without interruptions. Would a state park be a good place to do this? Or is there too much human traffic to risk it?
Depends on the spot in the park that you pick. Is their coverage? Trees that hide your body? If not then probably not a good idea. I'm going to be doing it outdoors as well.

I

Iota

Apr 18, 2018
Depends on the spot in the park that you pick. Is their coverage? Trees that hide your body? If not then probably not a good idea. I'm going to be doing it outdoors as well.

Some of the areas are straight forward forest trails, but there are several sections with rocky canyons and uneven terrain. Some areas I remember having extremely steep hills that can't be climbed by hand. I suppose the terrain isn't the biggest issue, but how I get in there.
The park I remember probably has to have visitors pay a small fee for parking or whatever. Once they figure out that I'm missing, they're quickly discover the car and ergo deduce that I'm somewhere in the park.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Some of the areas are straight forward forest trails, but there are several sections with rocky canyons and uneven terrain. Some areas I remember having extremely steep hills that can't be climbed by hand. I suppose the terrain isn't the biggest issue, but how I get in there.
The park I remember probably has to have visitors pay a small fee for parking or whatever. Once they figure out that I'm missing, they're quickly discover the car and ergo deduce that I'm somewhere in the park.
They will come looking for you once they see your car. Not good depending on how much time you need to be unfound. You said 8 hours so maybe you should go early in the morning so by the time they do find your car you"ll be well over the hours needed.

I

Iota

Apr 18, 2018
They will come looking for you once they see your car. Not good depending on how much time you need to be unfound. You said 8 hours so maybe you should go early in the morning so by the time they do find your car you"ll be well over the hours needed.

Hmm. I need to think out the timing. I spend a lot of my days at college, which takes me about a half hour to travel to. The park I chose takes about 45 minutes. The lastest I stay in class runs up to 6:15pm, after which I go home. I wonder if there's any abandoned places that I could drop my car off at?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Hmm. I need to think out the timing. I spend a lot of my days at college, which takes me about a half hour to travel to. The park I chose takes about 45 minutes. The lastest I stay in class runs up to 6:15pm, after which I go home. I wonder if there's any abandoned places that I could drop my car off at?
Skip class that day. Doesnt matter if you miss the lesson your going to ctb right?

N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018

Can you take an Uber or something?

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Or maybe call an uber? Close to closing time.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I'm going to go into the woods in Virginia off of the Appalachian Trail. The woods are thick and heavy and you can go places no on has been in years.

Can you take an Uber or something?

I wouldn't request an Uber. You pay with credit card and your pick up and drop off location is saved. If shit goes too fast, he'll be found before he has a chance to fart.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I'm going to go into the woods in Virginia off of the Appalachian Trail. The woods are thick and heavy and you can go places no on has been in years.

I wouldn't request an Uber. You pay with credit card and your pick up and drop off location is saved. If shit goes too fast, he'll be found before he has a chance to fart.
H2xxMJS.gif

L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
I know this is an old post, but try state forests (not parks) if you really want to get away from people for long stretches at a time. It would be easy to find a place to CTB and remain undetected there. Even national forests are huge and offer tons of solitude if you venture far enough off-trail.