• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I'm not sure but it'll take a lot of time for your body to succumb to death mostly if you are a healthy person. You'll suffer from anorexia I believe.

Reactions: Cyanide
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
Partial suspension hanging is my method of choice, but starvation's also a method that I'm interested in. I've read a lot of conflicting information about it, though.

I believe for a healthy individual it often takes at least two months before death (I'm hardly an expert on the subject, though). In my case, I'm already a bit underweight, so I don't think it would take me quite as long as that.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Imo there are faster and less painful methods. Although I totally believe in the right of the individual to choose a method that has meaning or works for them. My only advice to anyone is to research it and make an informed decision.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
I tried starving and dehydrating myself for 4 days before chickening out; it was awful and horribly drawn out and I still needed to keep going to the toilet.

Now imagine going through the slow agonizing process for weeks on end. Or better yet look into a faster method.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Depends on how fat you are. The process is really painful and you will be so hungry that in the end you will eat ANYTHING to survive. So unless you are alone in the desert, forget it. There are better ways.