DynahWAY

DynahWAY

Lonely!
Oct 18, 2024
I've 'attempted' to CTB a number of ways. Obviously, I've been unsuccessful. Strangulation, overdosing, and jumping. Each and every time, I was stopped. Of course. I was in the military. Plus, I didn't want to die. I wanted attention. I loved being stopped. I love being cared about.
Now I'm out of the military and I have limited resources. I'm so upset 'cause I could've easily got my hand on a rifle, but I squandered the opportunity.

I know I may not come across as genuine, but now, I want to die. I really, really want to die. The attention has been replaced with resentment and, honestly, I deserve it. I'm embarrassed to be alive.

I bet it's obvious, but I'm pretty insecure. One thing I'm insecure about is my body, specifically my weight. I've been told I'm fat, but I'd disagree. I think I weigh between 160-180lb. While I wouldn't say I'm fat, I have fat on me.

I'm pretty sure I won't die by starving myself, but I hope it'll make ending my life a little easier. It is a method I haven't gone all the way with before (I've gone a day without eating, but that's it.), so let's see.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
G

guitarsteve

Aug 17, 2024
I've 'attempted' to CTB a number of ways. Obviously, I've been unsuccessful. Strangulation, overdosing, and jumping. Each and every time, I was stopped. Of course. I was in the military. Plus, I didn't want to die. I wanted attention. I loved being stopped. I love being cared about.
Now I'm out of the military and I have limited resources. I'm so upset 'cause I could've easily got my hand on a rifle, but I squandered the opportunity.

I know I may not come across as genuine, but now, I want to die. I really, really want to die. The attention has been replaced with resentment and, honestly, I deserve it. I'm embarrassed to be alive.

I bet it's obvious, but I'm pretty insecure. One thing I'm insecure about is my body, specifically my weight. I've been told I'm fat, but I'd disagree. I think I weigh between 160-180lb. While I wouldn't say I'm fat, I have fat on me.

I'm pretty sure I won't die by starving myself, but I hope it'll make ending my life a little easier. It is a method I haven't gone all the way with before (I've gone a day without eating, but that's it.), so let's see.
I've gone several days with no food. Went from 232lbs to 136lbs. Starvation is all but impossible in my view. Good luck. Dynah (whopps! 232 to 156)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DynahWAY, We Are Angels and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This mthd awfl no use this make dmg body no ctb

Reactions: DynahWAY and guitarsteve