chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
The trigger seems impossible to pull fully, I got so close, so goddamn close, I swear 1 more millimeter and it would have actually fired

I've always wanted to do through the mouth, but for some reason while I attempted I was aiming at the rear of my ear, I'm pretty sure this is because shoving a gun into my mouth is uncomfortable (shoutout to women that give head cause it's not comfortable so they are doing gods work)

I started thinking it must feel easier to swallow a mixture than to pull a fucking trigger, I mean we eat and drink every day so it's normalized action to drink something, less scary.

Anyways, I wanna end this post with an earnest inquiry into sources for sn, I'm in the US of A btw, I'd appreciate any help

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
People also prefer SN over guns because they don't like the idea of having not even a second between life and death, they'd rather know that they will die soon and be accustomed to the fact that it'll be over soon instead of it being immediately lights out. And you're right, its much easier to swallow a bad tasting drink rather than shooting yourself. It does take lots of courage to do both but drinking is much easier, I mean, everyone has eaten or drank something once in their life that they didn't like at all, why not do it again?

As for sources, I am not immediately coming to the assumption that you're a pro-lifer but you can't be trusted yet. You have too few posts as of now and you aren't known in the community. I strongly advise to get an image here before asking for sources but I'm pretty sure some people hand out sources carelessly so you may get a source regardless of how many posts you have.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, chuerdhmproton, RealitySurf and 1 other person
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
People also prefer SN over guns because they don't like the idea of having not even a second between life and death, they'd rather know that they will die soon and be accustomed to the fact that it'll be over soon instead of it being immediately lights out. And you're right, its much easier to swallow a bad tasting drink rather than shooting yourself. It does take lots of courage to do both but drinking is much easier, I mean, everyone has eaten or drank something once in their life that they didn't like at all, why not do it again?

As for sources, I am not immediately coming to the assumption that you're a pro-lifer but you can't be trusted yet. You have too few posts as of now and you aren't known in the community. I strongly advise to get an image here before asking for sources but I'm pretty sure some people hand out sources carelessly so you may get a source regardless of how many posts you have.
I think a part of me always knew what you said in the first paragraph to be sort of true, but I denied my ideas cause I already had access to firearm and was thinking I should be able to do it, and firearms is also the most reliable method

As for sources, it's cool man. I'd rather we play it safe than for valuable sources to be taken away by ill-doers. I will keep trying with my old method for now since it's all I got

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The trigger seems impossible to pull fully, I got so close, so goddamn close, I swear 1 more millimeter and it would have actually fired

I've always wanted to do through the mouth, but for some reason while I attempted I was aiming at the rear of my ear, I'm pretty sure this is because shoving a gun into my mouth is uncomfortable (shoutout to women that give head cause it's not comfortable so they are doing gods work)

I started thinking it must feel easier to swallow a mixture than to pull a fucking trigger, I mean we eat and drink every day so it's normalized action to drink something, less scary.

Anyways, I wanna end this post with an earnest inquiry into sources for sn, I'm in the US of A btw, I'd appreciate any help
I'm still not sure I could do it with a gun, but it's so easy and fast... SN gives you a little time to call for help and takes some planning.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I could never do it with a gun, it's too cruel and it's a mess. I think SI can be easier defeated by drinking SN as the method is much more peaceful compared to a gun in the mouth.

• Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally prefer SN if I had the option of both, I'd prefer a poison over a method that is more brutal, I agree that it sounds easier to overcome SI with SN.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yeah, not for me. Not that I'd know where to get a gun from round these parts. Probably the local gangsters but I'd rather not deal with such unpleasant people.

F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
I remember some afternoon talkshow had a teen on that tried to commit suicide with a gun in his mouth and survived. His entire face was imploded inward, it was the most nightmarish thing I had ever seen. That cured me from ever considering using a gun as my primary method. I'll take nausea from SN for 5 minutes every time.