• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AintNoWayOut

Student
Jan 6, 2020
1) if i shoot myself while im in my car in an empty parking lot... what are the chances the bullet penetrates through the back of the car and could potentially travel and hurt someone? i plan on doing it in the middle of the night with no one around but im still kind of afraid of even the slightest possibility of it

2) will the cops make my family ID the corpse? and if yes, in person or through photos? and how would i look after a shot from a .357? i'd much rather my family not see me like that, but...

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
I

ImGoingHome

Apr 7, 2024
I'd look up "overpenetration" as I think a .357 could pass through.

It won't be pretty. There's probably a video of it somewhere, I use the yandex search engine for stuff like that.

A

AintNoWayOut

Student
Jan 6, 2020
I'd look up "overpenetration" as I think a .357 could pass through.

It won't be pretty. There's probably a video of it somewhere, I use the yandex search engine for stuff like that.
well, i want something that will get the job done. hopefully if theres no one out then theres no harm done, aside to maybe a nearby building. im gonna do it at like 3am in a parking lot that should be totally empty

1.) extremely unlikely
2.) if you have ID/wallet or some for of identification that won't be necessary
thank you. i hope my mom doesnt have to see me disfigured face/corpse... its part of the reason im doing it outside of the house.

Reactions: Ignorant7879
narayana0121

narayana0121

Apr 12, 2023
This is whay scares me most too. I dont want my family having to deal with my mangled remains and hurt them any further. But slowly, Im starting to care less and less, I just want to get out of this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
A

AintNoWayOut

Student
Jan 6, 2020
This is whay scares me most too. I dont want my family having to deal with my mangled remains and hurt them any further. But slowly, Im starting to care less and less, I just want to get out of this world.
my family was the biggest concern for the longest. but just like you, im caring less and less. i took off work today because i physically couldnt bring myself to go in. instead, i got drunk and high and had a mental breakdown then fell asleep. im more than ready now. theres no point in experiencing such a bland, repetitive life, unloved. i cant stand the jealousy and bitterness anymore.