Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
So I was thinking about starting a radio station on my own. A real radio station. For depressed and desperate people. At certain hour of the day I would start a talk show and people could call in there if they wanted. However, I think it would be really expensive and also don't know what would I do if someone called for instance while ctb. I would have to broadcast from somewhere safe with no laws at all. What do you think?

Reactions: TheSoulless
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Mm I think you would have to live in a lawless place too as families of people who ctb on your show would enact mob law on you if they ever found out who you were. They would not rest until they doxed you and you appeared on tv as the scum who live streams ctb.
A radio show for depressed people by depressed people could be good but it would have to focus on experiences and recovery. One thing it could focus on is all the things most people think will help but actually hurt instead.

Reactions: TheSoulless, LakatosDiogenesz and Capt. Mothfly
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, people calling you while ctb could be a problem and you might have to deal with legal issues. I don't know if there's a place with no laws at all.
What about streaming on youtube or twitch and talk just about depression and if suicide comes up, just talk "lightly" about it.
I mean, having suicide as one of the main topics could get you in trouble. You know what a taboo this topic is. Only SS is safe to talk about it.

Edit: What about writing a book? That looks safer.

Reactions: Capt. Mothfly
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The 1900s just radioed me, they want their tech back.

• Yay!
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
Thanks a lot for your replies! I like talking on air, that's why radio station got to my mind. I think youtube would ban me. I want suicide stop being a taboo as I think if people could talk about it more openly and freely it would actually help those who don't want to kill themselves but are simply pushed to the edge or ill. Which is the majority.
However, if someone would call me while ctb, I don't know what would I do. I wouldn't want that person to die so I would try to send emergency but I also wouldn't want to be the reason they got saved and later possibly living the rest of their life in hell in a hospital bed.
A radio station for depressed people for recovery it is, then. Thank you!

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I think you might be more successful with an online radio which would be hosted over the TOR network.
You could broadcast there freely, play music without licenses or even censorship's.
You would also have to use FireRTC with a VPN and throwaway mail for receiving calls (or eventually use Signal with throwaway/pre-activated number for that)

• Love
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
I think you might be more successful with an online radio which would be hosted over the TOR network.
You could broadcast there freely, play music without licenses or even censorship's.
You would also have to use FireRTC with a VPN and throwaway mail for receiving calls (or eventually use Signal with throwaway/pre-activated number for that)
that's the answer I wished for, thanks a million ♥️♥️♥️

Reactions: H2H2
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
that's the answer I wished for, thanks a million ♥️♥️♥️
you're welcome.. I don't know how good this site is (anymore) buy I used to host my PS3 homebrew app through this website and it definitely supported download protocols on mobile & desktop systems.
I don't know how it will work with audio streaming but I know that the Kawoo the Furry radio station used Tor for streaming their live broadcasts about hacking/exploits stuff there until he just took his domain offline.

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2 and Capt. Mothfly
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
you're welcome.. I don't know how good this site is (anymore) buy I used to host my PS3 homebrew app through this website and it definitely supported download protocols on mobile & desktop systems.
I don't know how it will work with audio streaming but I know that the Kawoo the Furry radio station used Tor for streaming their live broadcasts about hacking/exploits stuff there until he just took his domain offline.
You sir (or m'am) are AMAZING ♥️ thanks again!!