• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Today I had a powerful remainder I will always be alone. I don't know why I keep hanging to useless glimpses of hope. My efforts are useless, my emotions have no value. But that's not the point.

Coming home, I had to cross through a highway. Even if I had the way to cross it, I must've stood up on the sidewalk for 15-20 minutes, watching the cars go through at high speeds. My only thought at that moment was "what if?". What if I jump in front of one of those cars. What if I can end this suffering right here and now? But, as usual, I was a coward, and just cried in silence. I think this was the second or third time I cried in public as an adult. Not bawling out, but with tears running through my face. It's still an embarrassment, but luckily it was at night, so it was hard for others to notice.

One person going through the crosswalk had a t-shirt with the words "Today is the day". Maybe it was a signal? Haha, I don't know. Today wasn't the day I ctb, but maybe it's time to consider it more seriously, once and for all. Can't bear this loneliness for much longer.

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Survival instinct is never easy to overcome. Not being able to do what most can't doesn't make you a coward. It's better to do it when you're ready. Also, the person who hit you would probably not feel very good about it.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Its more brave to continue through hell for another day. your not a coward

Survival instinct is never easy to overcome. Not being able to do what most can't doesn't make you a coward. It's better to do it when you're ready. Also, the person who hit you would probably not feel very good about it.

I wish I could see it like that too. It takes a lot of courage to live, but it takes a lot of courage to die too. It's a horrible duality.

Reactions: iloverachel
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
"today is the day" 🤣

I know, right? I discovered that was a band t-shirt. They have an album called "Sadness will prevail". I don't believe in those kinds of coincidences, but f*** me if that isn't weird.

7loGDcM.jpeg

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
I know, right? I discovered that was a band t-shirt. They have an album called "Sadness will prevail". I don't believe in those kinds of coincidences, but f*** me if that isn't weird.

7loGDcM.jpeg
I would've seen it as a sign from God. His ways are mysterious 🙌

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim