• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I watched a YT video of a stabbing, and the victim was struck about 6-8 times in their carotid arteries, they went down pretty quickly and were done for shortly after.

WARNING, VERY BLOODY! (and it's a murder)
(This post is referring to only 1:51 - 2:08 in the video)

It made me wonder, could this be a viable CTB method if you quickly and repeatedly stabbed yourself in the same places? If you did it fast enough, there may not be enough time for SI to stop you. I know that it would be very painful and tricky to cut yourself in the right places and the damage would also be irreversible, but it also looks very effective if done correctly.

Personally, I'd never have the balls to try such a thing and will settle for some form of partial hanging instead.

(Not sure if showing this kind of video was a good idea, sorry in advance.)

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
too painful to do it to yourself
there 're less painful ways, trust me.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Deleted member 65988
selfhazard

selfhazard

Let me get better or let me end it.
Feb 6, 2024
Definitely too painful. It wouldn't go well

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Too painful and also the pesky SI (survival instinct) will likely prevent you from going all out, especially the blood loss. It's also possible you could lose a lot of blood and pass out but survive with a lot of horrible injuries. It's not necessarily a good way to CTB both in terms of reliability or comfortability.