• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
society and people say that there is Winter Depression.
I have the opposite. I have "spring depression".

Now, spring has come. It is actually very hot these days. Today it reached nearly 30 degrees celsius (90F). Beside my chronic physical health issues (fatigue, asthma, flat feet, underweight, high blood pressure, CKD). I also have some mental issues but they are less serious than my physical health issues.

I now have to get a teeth removed soon. The dentist doctor said that. It has a big cavity and causes my local gum inflammation. Its now not painful anymore. But I can't afford and cant deal with the pain of a new constructed teeth implant. I don't have the money for this long procedure. It will cost about 2000 to 3000 USD.

I have savings which are about nearly that amount. But they are for emergencies if I am homeless/or my dad is dead. He is very old over 70. It is emergency money also for CTB purposes. I want to save a little more so I can go to Peru and have a real "happy ending". That money at the moment is not enough.

It is spring depression that I feel. I want to feel the joy of spring, the beautiful birds noise, the sun, the love of nature and love of a loving gf. Real love is also not possible because of my personality "disorder". Diagnosed (by two professional psychatrists) but I am not 100% schizoid narcissist, if I follow the definitions and symptoms. I study some psychology in my free time. Forgive me, I am bad with the labels and terms. But I understand.

I was outside today at midday. Running a little bit and experiencing the beautiful sun on my skin. People are joyfully walking or using their bycicle. All people I bump into or see. They are all content or happy. But I am unhappy, angry.

I feel like a slave. I am a slave and not a free man like society or democracy and human rights keep telling me.
I did go to many doctors and had many years of different therapies. I changed my diet to the healthiest as possible.
But now I am still unhealthy and feel much more tired.

My only wish is to really have autonomy over my own body. I want to have access to N or something similar. I failed other common methods. Also I don't want to be rescued anymore. Respect my choice.
I am not crazy. Me ending my life is a rational decision. I did do a decision matrix about if I should end my life or not. I did put in all they "Yes" and the "No" points. I also listened to many anti suicide arguments and talks.

Give me at least a peaceful and dignified death. I can't die horrible and slow through my disease if I would continue life. I also can't tolerate pain. My pain tolerance gets worse by time and I fail to improve it.

Thanks to anyone reading this. It means the world to me. I also hope I can resonate or speak anyone else's mind who is voiceless or has no possibility to voice his feelings.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Apr 15, 2024
Yes! I just posted about this too. Spring depression. I like dark gray days and nights. Seeing happy joyful active people makes me annoyed. I just want to be inside alone all day. Sunny weather reminds me of my happy childhood which is forever gone.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Studies have found suicide rates actually increase in the spring. I have reverse seasonal affective disorder so I also get more sad the warmer it gets.

Sorry you feel like that but I can totally relate. đź«‚

Reactions: Immensevoid
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm noticing on here on SS that more people are ctb now that's its spring. The sunny days are making me grumpy

Reactions: Immensevoid
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I'm noticing on here on SS that more people are ctb now that's its spring. The sunny days are making me grumpy
I watched a lecture about suicide by an established psychiatrist who said that spring and not winter is the season where must suicides are done. Also that suicide is not always related to depression or mental health problems. If that would be the case then winter would be the must popular season, because it has the highest amount of people with depression.