Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
welcome to my spooky thread.
(i don't care that it is not Halloween)

we're going to share creepypasta and spooky stories.

But what is creepypasta?

Creepypasta are essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. The name "Creepypasta" comes from the word "copypasta", an internet slang term for a block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again from website to website. Creepypastas are sometimes supplemented with pictures, audio and/or video footage related to the story, typically with gory, distorted, or otherwise shocking content.

Here, you can share spooky stories and creepy pasta.

But we're gonna have some rules, because I don't just want people posting up YouTube vidyas and nothing else.

You have to give at least a 3 sentence explanation of what your posting, and your feelings about it. Quality and substance posting is important for these types of threads.

And no one word replies to this thread. If you reply to a post, please reply with at least one - two sentences.

Oh. If your story has triggers in it, place trigger warning in bold above your post.

aight spooky story tiem.

Ben Drowned is the epitome of Creepypasta. I remember hearing about this in 2011. This story is a classic scary story that just makes you not want to play any vidya games ever again. I've probably listened to this story 10 - 15 times, and each time it still scares me a bit. The story is about Ben, and Ben drowned, and now Ben is apart of this video game.

If you want to record your spooky story

Use: Vocaroo.com

Tell us your spooky stories.

Reactions: Venessolotic, AveryConure and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals