Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So once you reach a certain number of posts here. Your name stops changing colors. But you're still gaining something else... spies.

I've never hurt or defamed anyone here. I did kind of see this notoriety coming at some point though however. But this community is my family!

I guess the point of this thread was to spread some level of awareness. It doesn't matter who or what you are, but we're always a center of attention. Someone is always watching.

Bless this community, you're all my family and I wish nothing but the best for all of you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, terry_a_davis, Brink and 9 others
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
What do you mean by spies exactly? Like someone's taken notice of what you're saying?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Brick In The Wall
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
THE BRICK'S CROWNING

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, deadpixels and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What do you mean by spies exactly? Like someone's taken notice of what you're saying?
It's not a secret that we have pro lifers in this community. There's been alot of Angelic members lately. I've not been doxxed or anything, this is more or less a word of warning to everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Brackenshire, K-O and 1 other person
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Okay, if you suspect a spy, keep cordial, even respond but quote/tag so there's a heads up. Tik-tik, dingdong anything like that should be helpful.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Angelic members?

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Brick In The Wall
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
It's not a secret that we have pro lifers in this community. There's been alot of Angelic members lately. I've not been doxxed or anything, this is more or less a word of warning to everyone.
great! just feed my paranoia dragon ive been spending all my money to stifle. ffs

• Hugs
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Deluded pseudo-christians who see other human being as less than and themselves as superior. Fascist idiots essentially.

• Love
Reactions: RayoSinSol, Brick In The Wall and Myforevercharlie
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Angelic members?
2000 posts or more denotes the pink color and "Angelic status."

Okay, if you suspect a spy, keep cordial, even respond but quote/tag so there's a heads up. Tik-tik, dingdong anything like that should be helpful.
Deluded pseudo-christians who see other human being as less than and themselves as superior. Fascist idiots essentially.
Basically yes, I ignore them so as not to add fuel to the flames. Again, the point of this thread was to raise awareness mostly.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and pete_x
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
can someone speak English? help out a toddler pls?.. baah..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
can someone speak English? help out a toddler pls?.. baah..
You're a good kinda weird! If someone comes asking you anything against the TOS or rules then tell them to fuckoff.

Here's a copy of the rules for anyone who's uncertain.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Reactions: Brackenshire, GoodPersonEffed and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
oooh christians lol .. meh.. thats a made up religion anyways . cant believe that bs is still going on strong..

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
wait, what are the spies doing? why are they spying? what the heck is going on!!?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
wait, what are the spies doing? why are they spying? what the heck is going on!!?
They've always been here.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/change-org.38445/

• Wow
Reactions: K-O
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020

Oh jeez! I'm still pretty new but thanks for the warning. I'll be on guard for those sorts of people and disregard them as such.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Spies? I like that term, i refer to them myself as trolls! I think ive seen a few but im stupid and give people the benefit of the doubt or question whether ive read it wrong

Reactions: Yomyom
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm really confused by the OP, it's kinda obscure. Could you please clarify what you mean? Give examples? If you want us to watch out for something, what is it? Can you describe it?

Are you being accused of being a spy because your name is in purple?

Are people with a high number of posts more likely to be spies? Or to be approached by them?

Just...huh? Whatcha smokin' tonight? It's messin' up yer words! :pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I'm really confused by the OP, it's kinda obscure. Could you please clarify what you mean? Give examples? If you want us to watch out for something, what is it? Can you describe it?

Are you being accused of being a spy because your name is in purple?

Are people with a high number of posts more likely to be spies?

Just...huh? Whatcha smokin' tonight? It's messin' up yer words! :pfff:

Hell just go with it, its kinda amusing

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Brackenshire and K-O
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Hell just go with it, its kinda amusing

I think we're going to have to start handing out PUI/PWI citations around here!

Or start a subforum for PWI posting. Get threads moved over there when shit don't make sense!

:pfff:

Reactions: nerve
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Yeah i think the loose/humorous translation could be seen as
Jesus, let it rest already

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Again, the point of this thread was to raise awareness mostly.

I think maybe OP raised awareness four hours ago with the following... :pfff:

Whelp it's that time again, time to get incredibly drunk and high. By the time this quarantine ends I may have completely lost what's left of my mind!

@Brick In The Wall, dude, not trying to push your buttons, but so far in this thread you're raising confusion. I hope you sleep it off and come back tomorrow and tell us wtf you want us to be aware of.

Reactions: deadpixels
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Go home, Bricky. You're drunk/high/hallucinatin'. Ain't nobody give a fuck about me, lol!

• Love
Reactions: Soul, Epsilon0 and Brick In The Wall
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
fucking straight Angelic bores..

• Love
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Honestly OP makes sense to me but then again I've been described as incomprehensible a lot more than usual in the past 48 hours.

to put it short OP is warning us about religious people and prolifers who keep invading the site to recruit for their cult- I mean, "morally guide the lost into a state of no longer wanting to CTB" or whatever. People who don't understand us but pretend they're morally in the right for invading our one safe space.

Wish they'd all just go away and maybe help out with charities like the Samaritans instead of trying to play armchair pope/psychologist and making things worse.

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Honestly OP makes sense to me but then again I've been described as incomprehensible a lot more than usual in the past 48 hours.

to put it short OP is warning us about religious people and prolifers who keep invading the site to recruit for their cult- I mean, "morally guide the lost into a state of no longer wanting to CTB" or whatever. People who don't understand us but pretend they're morally in the right for invading our one safe space.

Wish they'd all just go away and maybe help out with charities like the Samaritans instead of trying to play armchair pope/psychologist and making things worse.
This is basically it, this isn't the first or last time it's happened either. I'm surprised that it took a "rookie" member to recognize it.

I used to think it was a joke too, or a paranoid delusion. But this place is constantly under threat. Why do you think they had to move the servers a few months back!?

@GoodPersonEffed you've become a very high profile member too. I see alot of people mention you constantly. You'd be foolish to shrug this shit off...
Go home, Bricky. You're drunk/high/hallucinatin'. Ain't nobody give a fuck about me, lol!
Ignorance is bliss as they say, I hope you're right.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadpixels
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
This is basically it, this isn't the first or last time it's happened either. I'm surprised that it took a "rookie" member to recognize it.

I used to think it was a joke too, or a paranoid delusion. But this place is constantly under threat. Why do you think they had to move the servers a few months back!?

@GoodPersonEffed you've become a very high profile member too. I see alot of people mention you constantly. You'd be foolish to shrug this shit off...

I'm not shrugging it off, how many times since I've been here have I pointed out infiltrators and bullshitters? You've been very...cryptic this whole thread, and I've asked you to explain. Please don't turn it around and blame me that I don't understand you, you're not being understandable.

Dude, clarify to all of us here or send me a PM. Otherwise, it's like saying, "Be scared!" and then just walking away. Ffs, point out what you want folks to be aware of. Give examples and explain them, not just a link to a thread about a petition - is the petition the issue, or that a new user dropped a link to an old petition to incite fear and then stopped posting? Give personal anecdotes if you've been targeted.

Edit: Do the people who mention me constantly not use an @ so I don't see it? All I've noticed is people quoting me or tagging me. Please clarify.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm not shrugging it off, how many times since I've been here have I pointed out infiltrators and bullshitters? You've been very...cryptic this whole thread, and I've asked you to explain. Please don't turn it around and blame me that I don't understand you, you're not being understandable.

Dude, clarify to all of us here or send me a PM. Otherwise, it's like saying, "Be scared!" and then just walking away. Ffs, point out what you want folks to be aware of. Give examples and explain them, not just a link to a thread about a petition - is the petition the issue, or that a new user dropped a link to an old petition to incite fear and then stopped posting? Give personal anecdotes if you've been targeted.

Edit: Do the people who mention me constantly not use an @ so I don't see it? All I've noticed is people quoting me or tagging me. Please clarify.
This is much larger then me or you. I suggest that all of the users refresh themselves on the rules and faqs from time to time. Hence why I posted it.

The Callie thing has seen many users come under direct fire even still. Many of them are still too afraid to speak out about it.

We had to recently switch servers even which was no real surprise to me for multiple reasons.

I've kept it somewhat cryptic for a few reasons but the message still stands. Be vigilant, follow the rules, and be safe.

I'm not going to personally message you on this matter. But if you have any questions feel free to message me.