Blackhole999

Blackhole999

Nohope
Jul 1, 2022
Hola alguno sabe sobre la interaccion entre estas dos drogas sobre si existe peligro? Gracias

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
English translation: "Hello, does anyone know about the interaction between these two drugs and if there is any danger?"

"Benzodiazepines: It is not usually recommended to take tramadol with benzodiazepines—Xanax (alprazolam), Klonopin (clonazepam), Valium (diazepam), Ativan (lorazepam), Halcion (triazolam). This combination increases the risk of extreme sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death."

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
English translation: "Hello, does anyone know about the interaction between these two drugs and if there is any danger?"

"Benzodiazepines: It is not usually recommended to take tramadol with benzodiazepines—Xanax (alprazolam), Klonopin (clonazepam), Valium (diazepam), Ativan (lorazepam), Halcion (triazolam). This combination increases the risk of extreme sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death."
you can't take to much tramadol because it causes seizures. so killing yourself with an overdose of tramadol and benzos will not work, but will cause uncomfortable complications

Blackhole999

Blackhole999

Nohope
Jul 1, 2022
no se puede tomar mucho tramadol porque provoca convulsiones. por lo tanto, matarse con una sobredosis de tramadol y benzos no funcionará, pero causará complicaciones incómodas
no quiero morir jaja solamente consumo para sobrellevar mi depresion

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
no quiero morir jaja solamente consumo para sobrellevar mi depresion
okay, then take a little and see if it helps. but be careful, when you take too much and everyday you will get a hard time not taking it. i had to stop taking it and i suffered for 4 weeks. i could not sleep and i was week and my emotions went on a rollercoaster (more than normal). this drug somehow numbs your feelings and changes your character. i still take it sometimes, but i try hard to not take it everyday. and you do know, that tramadol is an opiate?