• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Blackpearl

Jul 29, 2023
Some time ago I bought two bottles of Euthanex, before drinking it I wanted to look for forums like this one to find out what recommendations they gave, I found much more information so as not to vomit it, etc.

Last Sunday I was very drunk, I got home at dawn at about 5:10 and wanted to drink the two bottles by pouring them into a jug, I didn't mix it with anything, I was going to drink it as it comes, unfortunately my uncle was awake and to keep the story short, he He realized everything and he took the jug from me and threw everything away, we talked seriously all this week to go to a psychologist and I told him to give me time to think about it.

It was easier to get Euthanex than meto, unfortunately I couldn't get meto. Now again I wanted to buy Euthanex and oh surprise! They no longer sell it to me without a prescription, I tried to bribe them with more money, but they told me that it is not possible to do it and they blocked me, I found another medicina called Penthal, which comes with less N, it only has 20ml and contains 64.8mg of N/ml. I wanted to buy 300ml but are are many bottles and they do not sell them without a prescription either.

Because it is impossible at the moment to get again N, I am thinking of using cyanide, there is a person who is going to sell me capsules and I want to buy 10g or 15g, I want it to be fast, I have read that it is painful, but the pain does not matter if it is in a short time I am strong and I will try to bear that, I also read that the greater the quantity, the faster death will be. I was planning to ctb today but to buy the cyanide I must to move to other city and have no money, maybe I will do that the next week or I don't know.

(Spanish)

Hace un tiempo compre dos botelas de Euthanex, antes de tomarlo quise buscar foros como este para saber que recomendaciones daban, encontré mucha mas información para no vomitarlo, etc.
El domingo pasado estaba muy borracho, llegué a casa de madrugada a eso de las 5:10 am y quise beberme las dos botellas vertiéndolas en una jarra, no la mezclé con nada, me la iba a tomar como viene, lamentablemente mi tío estaba despierto porque él trabaja en una granja y tiene que despertarse temprano para ir a trabajar los domingos solamente para revisar algunos cultivos y regresar a casa. Para no hacer larga la historia se dio cuenta de todo y me quitó la jarra y botó todo, hablamos seriamente toda esta semana para ir a un psicólogo y le dije que me diera tiempo para pensarlo.

Fue más fácil conseguir Euthanex que meto, desafortunadamente no pude conseguir meto. Ahora nuevamente quería comprar Euthanex y ¡oh sorpresa! Ya no me lo venden sin receta, traté de sobornarlos con más dinero, pero me dijeron que no se puede y me bloquearon, encontré otra medicina que se llama Penthal, que viene con menos N, la botella solo viene en presentación de 20ml y contiene 64,8mg de N/ml. Quería comprar 300ml pero son muchas botellas y tampoco los venden sin receta.

Debido a que es imposible en este momento volver a conseguir N, estoy pensando en usar cianuro, hay una persona que me va a vender cápsulas y quiero comprar 10g o 15g, quiero que sea rápido, he leído que es doloroso, pero el dolor no importa si es en poco tiempo, soy fuerte y tratare de soportar eso, también leí que a mayor cantidad más rápida será la muerte. Estuve planeando ctb hoy, pero para comprar el cianuro en cápsulas debo ir a otra ciudad y no tengo dinero en este momento, tal vez lo intentaré la siguiente semana.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Oh this is my personal guide that I've created from various sources. You can read about Cyanide in Derek Humphry - The Final Exit. Search online you should be able to find a pdf.

If you need access to my personal guide, I can give you that

Reactions: Blackpearl
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Some time ago I bought two bottles of Euthanex, before drinking it I wanted to look for forums like this one to find out what recommendations they gave, I found much more information so as not to vomit it, etc.

Last Sunday I was very drunk, I got home at dawn at about 5:10 and wanted to drink the two bottles by pouring them into a jug, I didn't mix it with anything, I was going to drink it as it comes, unfortunately my uncle was awake and to keep the story short, he He realized everything and he took the jug from me and threw everything away, we talked seriously all this week to go to a psychologist and I told him to give me time to think about it.

It was easier to get Euthanex than meto, unfortunately I couldn't get meto. Now again I wanted to buy Euthanex and oh surprise! They no longer sell it to me without a prescription, I tried to bribe them with more money, but they told me that it is not possible to do it and they blocked me, I found another medicina called Penthal, which comes with less N, it only has 20ml and contains 64.8mg of N/ml. I wanted to buy 300ml but are are many bottles and they do not sell them without a prescription either.

Because it is impossible at the moment to get again N, I am thinking of using cyanide, there is a person who is going to sell me capsules and I want to buy 10g or 15g, I want it to be fast, I have read that it is painful, but the pain does not matter if it is in a short time I am strong and I will try to bear that, I also read that the greater the quantity, the faster death will be. I was planning to ctb today but to buy the cyanide I must to move to other city and have no money, maybe I will do that the next week or I don't know.

(Spanish)

Hace un tiempo compre dos botelas de Euthanex, antes de tomarlo quise buscar foros como este para saber que recomendaciones daban, encontré mucha mas información para no vomitarlo, etc.
El domingo pasado estaba muy borracho, llegué a casa de madrugada a eso de las 5:10 am y quise beberme las dos botellas vertiéndolas en una jarra, no la mezclé con nada, me la iba a tomar como viene, lamentablemente mi tío estaba despierto porque él trabaja en una granja y tiene que despertarse temprano para ir a trabajar los domingos solamente para revisar algunos cultivos y regresar a casa. Para no hacer larga la historia se dio cuenta de todo y me quitó la jarra y botó todo, hablamos seriamente toda esta semana para ir a un psicólogo y le dije que me diera tiempo para pensarlo.

Fue más fácil conseguir Euthanex que meto, desafortunadamente no pude conseguir meto. Ahora nuevamente quería comprar Euthanex y ¡oh sorpresa! Ya no me lo venden sin receta, traté de sobornarlos con más dinero, pero me dijeron que no se puede y me bloquearon, encontré otra medicina que se llama Penthal, que viene con menos N, la botella solo viene en presentación de 20ml y contiene 64,8mg de N/ml. Quería comprar 300ml pero son muchas botellas y tampoco los venden sin receta.

Debido a que es imposible en este momento volver a conseguir N, estoy pensando en usar cianuro, hay una persona que me va a vender cápsulas y quiero comprar 10g o 15g, quiero que sea rápido, he leído que es doloroso, pero el dolor no importa si es en poco tiempo, soy fuerte y tratare de soportar eso, también leí que a mayor cantidad más rápida será la muerte. Estuve planeando ctb hoy, pero para comprar el cianuro en cápsulas debo ir a otra ciudad y no tengo dinero en este momento, tal vez lo intentaré la siguiente semana.
In which country you tried to get euthanex? There s still some vet shops I know in South America they sell it without prescription

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Time it takes for KCN to take effect depends on both the dosage and how empty your stomach is. I have heard about "suicide pills" that were issued by government spy agencies during the cold war that they'd give to agents so if they're ever caught, they can take them and die within seconds, although I'm not certain about the validity of those stories.

In any case, I'd be skeptical about your source as KCN is hard to get. They could be selling you snake oil and sugar pills or rat poison. There was an old pro choice suicide forum from a long time ago that managed to find all sorts of tricks to convince manufactures to sell then to people posing as medical professionals or employees of chemical cleaning companies, but there were a quite a few high profile deaths, so I'm sure those companies changed their protocols to make it even more impossible for regular people to buy it.