• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
I've had two attempts in the past week and both have failed. I got everything I needed for the night night method and tried last night but I couldn't seem to get it right. I either just strangled myself or nothing happened. I feel like sn is the best method, I already have everything for it except the antiemetics, but I've been digging for a source for a while and can't find one. If anyone has a reliable source that'll deliver to the uk I'd seriously appreciate a pm, if nobody has one then sone tips on how to get the night night method working would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: xi0ni and Adûnâi
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I've had two attempts in the past week and both have failed. I got everything I needed for the night night method and tried last night but I couldn't seem to get it right. I either just strangled myself or nothing happened. I feel like sn is the best method, I already have everything for it except the antiemetics, but I've been digging for a source for a while and can't find one. If anyone has a reliable source that'll deliver to the uk I'd seriously appreciate a pm, if nobody has one then sone tips on how to get the night night method working would be appreciated. Thanks.
You're too new to sasu with too few posts for us to really be sharing our sources with you. Do some research on SN and night night and participate more on sasu and eventually you'll be given something like the MDS address etc. Sorry that's the best you'll get for now as it's a highly protected source.

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
You're too new to sasu with too few posts for us to really be sharing our sources with you. Do some research on SN and night night and participate more on sasu and eventually you'll be given something like the MDS address etc. Sorry that's the best you'll get for now as it's a highly protected source.
Honestly kinda figured after looking at a few more threads here. Ain't an issue. By the way, would you know If I can fake a business to get some sn, Or am I too likely to get caught? Thanks for the reply

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I think the legit/law abiding SN sellers would see through that kinda forgery otherwise more users would've suggested that on here before. However doing so to pretend you're a business for a p.o box is a potential idea of to avoid welfare checks because that way your name doesn't need to go on the order form even though the mailbox rental company will obviously have and be obligated to reveal it to the police if they come knocking. I forgot to do that but my p.o box is in another county so if they should try to come after me there is a small chance it'll delay or deter them as one county will have to pass it over to another counties police, having already had to go to my p.o box just to obtain my name and address.
Honestly kinda figured after looking at a few more threads here. Ain't an issue. By the way, would you know If I can fake a business to get some sn, Or am I too likely to get caught? Thanks for the reply

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and <user>
L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
I get why everything is so protected I really do it's just disheartening when u have known for years u wanna ctb but have only just discovered a place like this that u can actually get on to instead of being blocked access and u don't have the time left really to be waiting around on when you're deemed suitable to tell. Not having a go. Just sharing honest thoughts and frustrations. Also I know that it's not gonna change anything it is what it is I'm just venting. I'm assuming most ppl can relate

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm still mystified as to why this forum is so sanitised, but 4chan isn't. Hell, Russian internet is much wilder, too.

Reactions: lobsterbisque
L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
Also when you have ADHD every single element to this shit like a p.o box etc etc is so overwhelming add on the depression then the anxiety and it's one big pile of shit
I'm still mystified as to why this forum is so sanitised, but 4chan isn't. Hell, Russian internet is much wilder, too.
I ain't ever tried 4chan tbh cos all I hear is that it's very untrustworthy. I know that that's the same with pretty much every site but it seems to have quite the reputation. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong. After all this site has had a load of shit made up about it too so y'know. Swings and roundabouts

Last edited:
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
I'd like a source and I'm struggling as well. I really don't have much longer left. Tomorrow might be my last big crash where I'm not able to use my phone ever again. It's so fucked I'm even in this position. Fuck M.E.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I need a SN source too. If someone can share, please do.