nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Delete this post if it is not allowed, but I am desperate. Does anybody know any source to buy heavy drugs? I mean heavy painkillers that are used in surgeries and heavy sedatives or something, not stuff like xanax. I live in Europe by the way.
Or we don't have any?
I am so so desperate and I don't know if SN is the right choice for me to ctb. Please, I beg you I need help, if someone has anything please

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Suppose I know a place, typically has some form of fee to get. I'll have a look for specifically around the painkiller area as I disagree with using them recreationally, so I'm not all that sure whats up. Will check it out, though it would help having the general area-say uk and such for convenience

If mods want to delete this or request me not to then they can. I suppose is reasonable to add on. I don't quite remember specifics on rules at the moment, as I'm not encouraging by curiously checking out this request or sharing currently

Last edited:
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
The dark net markets are the only place I know of. This guide is kinda old, but it's still accurate

Reactions: apearl