C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021

And probably going to be my only. High school, first serious relationship. She meant the world to me. Dated over two years. Went to college, she abruptly broke up with me, and revealed she slept with some other guy she met at a party. I reacted very poorly, and she took my angry words and paraded them around, painting me as an abusive ex. Lost most my friends. Hospitalized not long after.

So 1 :) Even if I could push that number up, I would be too scared of going through that again.

• Aww..
Reactions: 2dietmrow, S like suicide, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Too many. It's not particularly important to me though, and I only like intimate connections. I was never interested in casual and still not.

Reactions: DreamSurfer
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Zero. It doesn't matter anyway.

And probably going to be my only. High school, first serious relationship. She meant the world to me. Dated over two years. Went to college, she abruptly broke up with me, and revealed she slept with some other guy she met at a party. I reacted very poorly, and she took my angry words and paraded them around, painting me as an abusive ex. Lost most my friends. Hospitalized not long after.

So 1 :) Even if I could push that number up, I would be too scared of going through that again.
I'm sorry. That must have been horrible. Your anger was justified, you did nothing to deserve any of that horrible abuse.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: 2dietmrow, Shikamaru and Un-
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Are you Ace?
I think so. Well I'm something like that I guess. I usually just say Asexual as it's the quickest way to explain myself really lol. I've just never had any interest in sex I guess for some reason.

Reactions: Un-
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021

Oh...you definitely desearve a second chance!

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
U

Unununium

Aug 30, 2022
125, counting only penetrative vaginal sex. I can remember everyone if I want to, because I sort of keep a life diary, so if I want to look it up I can check out everyone's name, picture, and details about them around the time we met. But on the other hand, I haven't been sexually active in eons.

• Wow
Reactions: Zegers