Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
I feel like I'm seeing a lot of virgin related threads / discussions and got me thinking…
Whats everyone's bodycount :D
I'll start

• Wow
Reactions: jodes2 and Un-
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
64 dead whores or sex or different humans? 😆 Full sex 0. Ex maybe 3 or 4? Dirty stuff 3 maybe? Dirty stuff without regret? 0
If I was a guy, I'd be haunted wondering if I have 64 starving kids in the gutter.

• Yay!
Reactions: 2dietmrow, LivideLamb, Un- and 3 others
C

charlie7

Sep 14, 2022
22. Could be much higher though. I've spoken to some friends about how I'm feeling and they reply "you're young and good looking, don't be silly"- doesn't make it any better

Reactions: jodes2 and Shikamaru
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022
64 dead whores or sex or different humans? 😆 Full sex 0. Ex maybe 3 or 4? Dirty stuff 3 maybe? Dirty stuff without regret? 0
If I was a guy, I'd be haunted wondering if I have 64 starving kids in the gutter.
Omfg lol fuck hahahahaha poor kiddos. To me sex is just sex I'm not bothered by it however I will say some of the most regrettable ones do haunt me lol

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Hollowillow
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Not worth mentioning, maybe 10, a bit more if I count the paid ones. Really liked with one person only.

• Love
Reactions: swanlake, jodes2 and Shikamaru
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
22. Could be much higher though. I've spoken to some friends about how I'm feeling and they reply "you're young and good looking, don't be silly"- doesn't make it any better
Is 22 your age or the number of people you might have made pregnant? At a young age? And you think it's too low? I think it's way too high! I just want to marry 1. Quality not quantity. Not std.

I could make so many memes with this...
Omfg lol fuck hahahahaha poor kiddos. To me sex is just sex I'm not bothered by it however I will say some of the most regrettable ones do haunt me lol
Hahaha! Was it regrettable enough to come to your door with a 8 years old and ask for half your paycheck?

Reactions: jodes2
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022
Not worth mentioning, maybe 10, a bit more if I count the paid ones. Really liked with one person only.
10 isn't low at all! Was that because you were in a relationship? Sex is just fucking when it's for meaningless fun but with someone you love then sex is making love and it's 10000x more intimate ➳♡

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Nice... Wait why paid if you're married? To make it work? I'm way too svared of std. I wished to marry a virgin.
10 isn't low at all! Was that because you were in a relationship? Sex is just fucking when it's for meaningless fun but with someone you love then sex is making love and it's 10000x more intimate ➳♡
Yeah I didn't want the cheap sex. I have robots for that. I heard lame 1 night stand stories.

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
About 10-15 I think. Its a shame I got mutilated down there because apparently I'm incredibly good at sex from the people I've been with.

Edit: I've now realised what a shameful count this is considering I'm bi and was poly for a good chunk on my life xD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Shikamaru
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Nice... Wait why paid if you're married? To make it work? I'm way too svared of std. I wished to marry a virgin.
Our couple life is dead, not physical attraction. I had the curiosity to check how it is with paid sex. Did not like it much. Too mechanical, no intimacy, just meat.

Use protections and know your partner. That will protect you from STD.

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022
Is 22 your age or the number of people you might have made pregnant? At a young age? And you think it's too low? I think it's way too high! I just want to marry 1. Quality not quantity. Not std.

I could make so many memes with this...

Hahaha! Was it regrettable enough to come to your door with a 8 years old and ask for half your paycheck?
I think I can say for 95% certainty that I haven't pro created any little ones, I think I would of noticed pushing a gremlin out of me. But shit maybe , who knows ! :ahhha: Mama went to get some cigarettes lol

Last edited:
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Well I am 43. I am not very good with women in general and most relationship turned out very short or were just a ONS. I was in a long relationship that got empty quite often so I looked for other women. sounds bad I know, but the marriage was really empty. I bumped into my sexual soul mate, great complicity, great intimacy, loved every cm of her body and had a great mental connection. we went a bit extreme with sex but we liked it.

• Love
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022

Yeah I didn't want the cheap sex. I have robots for that. I heard lame 1 night stand stories.
STDs are preventable, and nothing to be ashamed of if u do get one or scared of.
I feel like even a lame 1 night stand wi would be better than a robot haha but that's me
Well I am 43. I am not very good with women in general and most relationship turned out very short or were just a ONS. I was in a long relationship that got empty quite often so I looked for other women. sounds bad I know, but the marriage was really empty. I bumped into my sexual soul mate, great complicity, great intimacy, loved every cm of her body and had a great mental connection. we went a bit extreme with sex but we liked it.
If it makes you feel any better, majority of men aren't very good with woman haha oops
It's awesome when u find someone u can connect with that well, that's like me and my current partner. It's a really special thing

Last edited:
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
STDs are preventable, and nothing to be ashamed of if u do get one or scared of.
I feel like even a lame 1 night stand wi would be better than a robot haha but that's me
Maybe you get lucky and you find a good one :)
If it makes you feel any better, majority of men aren't very good with woman haha oops
I think it is really both ways. I felt this when doing sex for money or in ONS. Maybe I was unlucky with the woman. Maybe it takes some time to get comfortable with each other body. I tend to be too passionate and maybe this can scare a woman sometimes.
It's awesome when u find someone u can connect with that well, that's like me and my current partner. It's a really special thing
What are you doing here then? Enjoy the special relationship with your partner. I gave up on that, I do not think I will find the right woman again and I am still in love with a person that does not exists anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Maybe 100 I have no idea

• Love
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
1(left hand)

• Yay!
Reactions: 2dietmrow, ColorlessTrees, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Unlovable98

Unlovable98

I wish I was lovable
Sep 7, 2022

Reactions: 2dietmrow, WonderingSoul, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I almost have sex with a different person every day. I almost have it on Monday. I almost have it on Tuesday. I almost have it on Wednesday...

• Yay!
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
notlongnow

notlongnow

Student
Aug 16, 2022
I feel like I'm seeing a lot of virgin related threads / discussions and got me thinking…
I'll start
I knew Kiwi's were loose but thats top tier. 👌🏻

22. Pathetic.

• Love
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Do you mean how many people have you had sex with, or in general have you fucked 64 times?

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Do you mean how many people have you had sex with, or in general have you fucked 64 times?
It seems to me that the first one, anyway, is a very strange POST because of the web translator. I thought he was talking about the relationships between the multiple personalities of the same person.
//
Em sembla que el primer, de totes maneres es un POST ben estrany per culpa del traductor web. Pensava que parlava de les relacions entre les múltiples personalitats d'una mateixa persona.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake and theboy
TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022

Reactions: 2dietmrow, WonderingSoul, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
19 for me. But I unfortunately contracted HPV. I told women that I had it after I found out, and none of them cared because of how common it is. I seem to worry more about it than any of them did, go figure. Knowing I have it, for some reason didn't mix well mentally with my mental health as time went on, and I have chosen to go celibate over it.

Reactions: Shikamaru and estadiare
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
It seems to me that the first one, anyway, is a very strange POST because of the web translator. I thought he was talking about the relationships between the multiple personalities of the same person.
//
Em sembla que el primer, de totes maneres es un POST ben estrany per culpa del traductor web. Pensava que parlava de les relacions entre les múltiples personalitats d'una mateixa persona.
ah, so 3... are you from brazil?

BEATNGU

BEATNGU

Bone collector
Jun 15, 2022
I used to be a gigalo and I kept track for a little while. I stopped counting around eighty. I had sex maybe a dozen times before that and have had sex about six or so time since(from what I remember. My memory is quite wack and that's a whole other story) then so add those to it and it's around there.

• Wow
Reactions: theboy
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Sigh
Aug 21, 2022
I'll start
Added to my blocklist.

Reactions: 2dietmrow, WonderingSoul and GenesAndEnvironment
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
0, don't have any interest in making it higher though. XD

Reactions: 2dietmrow, GenesAndEnvironment, Un- and 1 other person
Shikamaru

Shikamaru