• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Readytogo#Broken

Readytogo#Broken

❤️You’ll never walk alone❤️
Jan 1, 2020
Hope...Faith...Loyalty...three words iv lived by have tattooed on my throat/jawline & eyebrow, two iv given up on, the last I'm hoping I get to see my loved ones, loyalty to their memory....iv been planning to ctb for a while tried best to wait to after holidays, less pain for anyone...is it ok to ask about the quick pass out method with hanging, iv researched it a bit past two days, I see people are able to do it to the point of almost passing out??, iv made my descision so no one is encouraging me, that's irrelevant, I simply want it to go ok and not mess up, end up a burden to family, have climbing rope will this help with the "quick passing out" full or partial suspension...there's so many diff theories on both :-( my biggest fear is failing being left in a worse place than I am now...NOT IN CONTROL OF MY OWN DESCION....I hope this isn't too morbid or offensive, just want to exit ideally over weekend but want to make sure don't fuck it up. Thanks & sorry if made anyone feel uncomfortable reading, planning this weekend need it to be ryt. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: pole and Hunter100