blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Hey sorry for the ranting it's just that you guys are the only people i can really talk to
I've just felt so alone for the past week which is weird cause it's the week of the performance but after i'm done working with all those people i just go home and sit doing whatever i can to distract myself and it's becoming more hard since video games have become boring recently so sometimes i just sit and listen to Andreas Rönnberg which doesn't help my mental state really. It's starting to feel hard to just stand up now and it's damn near impossible to get out of bed and it sucks that none of the people i consider friends actually know what's going on with me idk if it's some sort of defense thing but i can't seem to help but put up some sort of a facade and make myself seem happy and fine to them. They have no clue whats going on with me and it's depressing because now i really feel all alone with nothing to help. I relapsed yesterday while drinking i was listening to the before mentioned artist and decided that i couldn't control myself and cut along my chest with s box cutter. Three months out the window really sucks.
Sorry again for the dumb ranting i love you guys thanks for reading all this nonsense
I stood in a doorway just staring out the open door for 20 minutes what is wrong with me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, TiredofLife-Thanks and edu0z