Specific_Milk

Specific_Milk

Student
Aug 28, 2022
I know I haven't had it as bad as alot of people. I know I should be grateful for having food on the table and a roof above my head. I'm grateful for all these things. But I simply did not ask for any of this. Neither the good nor the bad. I feel so horrible on the inside. I just want to rip it all out and die. I'm anxious awake and in my sleep. I cannot rest. Always worrying about everything. So desperate to die. I want to live for my parents but I can't. I know I'm a failure. I dont want to be reminded of this every second of everyday. I'm trying as much as I can. That's all I've ever done. I just want peace. I don't want anything else

• Hugs
Reactions: thelookingontheway, Twntysix, Forever Sleep and 6 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that you are suffering. Your feelings are valid so don't be sorry for venting. I hope you can find the peace that you deserve.

Reactions: NocturnILL
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the windā€¦
Sep 11, 2023
Your PFP is a mood

I am sorry you're suffering so much on the inside OP. You never have to apologize for venting. Life is hard and just trying to survive can be even harder. I believe you are trying. I hope you will get your peace in whatever that means to you šŸ«¶šŸ½

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be eternally at peace, in my case I certainly wish I was never burdened with the ability to exist in the first place.

Y

Yaffle

Lifeā€™s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Don't apologise, we all have our own reasons which are all valid.

You don't sound very old, do you mind if I ask your age? The food on the table and roof over your head sounds like things your parents may have said to you.

We're all here for you if you need to vent or reach out.

:heart:

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You don't need to apologise. Especially not here. Here is the place to vent. You don't need to apologise for existing either- that wasn't your choice or- your fault. I've been slowly shifting into the reverse of this in a way. I resent having this existence. I resent being expected to be successful and support myself. If that's why parents have children- that's what's messed up. To be successful and reflect well on them. Even be there to take care of them. Some kind of investment. They look after us in the hopes we will do the same when they need it. Sorry but- they should have saved the money to employ a carer. It's not fair to bring a life into this world and then place so much expectation on it. I'm sorry you are in such a dark place.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
don't apologize, you don't deserve the suffering your going through. no matter how much love and comfort we have on the outside, sometimes our internal pain can just be too much and that's okay. i hope you find some peace soon, you deserve it.