• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, so Sorry.

I'm a worthless human, never done nothing good for others. I hate my self.

Here, surrounded of kind and lovely persons that really care about others I feel like I'm a faker cause I'm a Monster.

Even when I want to tell anyone I want that person get better, that I care, wanting to be kind, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT BECAUSE I NEVER DID BEFORE.

I'm emotionally retarded.

I'm to much selfish to killing my self in the brutal way I deserve, so as ungraceful as I am I will live some time more to CTB in a way that I got the PRIVILEGE to choose.

I DON'T DESERVE TO CAN CHOOSE. Why trash like me have the chances!?

You. You all. Everyone. Are to much worth than me.

I had to kill me to much ago, I don't deserve living, I don't want living, no one wants me living.

I still use to think even if I have to disappear from this world, maybe I just have the chance to do at least something good before dying.

I'm that selfish, I want to help you to my self would being a little less miserable person.

I AM SORRY

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, deedeme, divinemistress36 and 1 other person