• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Uhh

Uhh

Oct 12, 2023
I'm so done people think I'm attention seeking, saying my self harming n thoughts are all for attention. Why can't they see why don't they realise that it's all coming to an end that I can no longer do this. I've tried for years. Why can't people see the pain others are in like what's wrong with ppl. I'm ok like I'll go... It's just the thought of dying that scares me but it's what I want I just don't wanna have the pain of death. Anyway I'm done this whole fuckiing world is shit..... There's just no point we are all gonna die one day.... So why prevent the inevitable, why carry on this fucking existence where no one cares. Oh yeah they fake care but no one cares for real. Shit I could type all night.... Hope u all find peace.... Hopefully I'll find mine x

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Maybe if you didn't crash so hard you would simply have an argument too difficult for their little ape brain to handle. We don't like our sleep to be disturbed. We like to think we are right and always look for ways for our stinky little realities to have significance. Try not giving a fuck it's hilarious. It's all about the perspective though - it can be changed at any moment.

NekiLik

NekiLik

Feb 10, 2024
I totally get where you're coming from. It's so frustrating when people just don't see how much someone's hurting. It's like they're completely blind to what's going on. And yeah, the thought of death can be scary as hell, even if it seems like the only way out of the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Uhh