• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
Do you think that being on this site will increase the chance you will CTB or do it even sooner than you might otherwise?

Reactions: Akaraine and Loona6546645
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
I've a deadline for my CTB, this site helps me find info about how to do it the right way, though I may do it sooner then expected

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
In my case, it made me postpone my plans and helped me going through rough times. CTB is still an option but hopefully I don't have to kms anytime soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Unknown21, Myexit and 2 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
In my case, it made me postpone my plans and helped me going through rough times. CTB is still an option but hopefully I don't have to kms anytime soon.
Kind of similar for me actually, yeah. I'm going to do it regardless, but I feel less like I need to do it ASAP, and I should and can take more time to plan. I didn't really know how powerful hearing "you're not ready, give it some more time, you can always die later" was until someone on here said it to me (not those words verbatim but you get what I mean)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For me it didn't. I was dead set when I first got here but somehow I'm still here months later. The only major factor in your ctb decision is your rl situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Being on this site hasn't changed if or when I will. It may have helped me make a better decision how.

Reactions: thebelljarrr, wCvML2 and dogteeth

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
It's helped me vent my feelings and in a weird way calmed my mind and let me feel without worry of being sectioned.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
it made me think twice about doing anything rash, in general i do not plan on CTB right away as i am holding on for the long haul, but if im older, made an effort to have a normal life, and the world around me has not changed or changed for the worse then my head is on the chopping block. if i CTB sooner it most likely wont be because of this site, actually, this site is really nice because its rare you find an online environment where people are people and not just words or cliques, if that makes sense.

E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
Talking frankly about it is helping me. I'm trying desperately to make it to thirty and when it gets hard coming here and talking about or talking about plans. Figuring stuff out helps more than people who aren't in that spot can understand. Is nice to not just hear' you shouldn't because I'll miss you' or' live for me' it's nice to not been told to stay and in a word way it's helping me to stay longer. I don't understand why. Maybe I'm feeling less alone and less like a burden who has to hold it inside

catoid

catoid

Jul 25, 2022
Do you think that being on this site will increase the chance you will CTB or do it even sooner than you might otherwise?
for me, its increased my chances but itll probably take me longer to get to now. seeing such in depth plans on here from other people has made me rethink things and i want to be more intricate in how i plan my next attempt to ensure it works. but i'll definitely go through with it (at some point, whenever that may be) now that i have access to so many resources about different methods

Reactions: sometimesoon and thebelljarrr