• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evanescent

evanescent

Student
Feb 14, 2023

Who's the enemy?
Don't know what to believe
leeching off mommy, or leeching off welfare, or living off the government in jail. That's YOU!
You don't know the first thing about me, bro...
What's to know? What's to know? You serve absolutely no function whatsoever. It's pathetic!

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Welcome to the Song Title Link Game. According to the rules, each song title should have at least one word in common with the previous song title (or it should be a related word such as "dogs" or "doggy" instead of "dog" [as one example]). In this case, the previous title was "Living in the Shadows." Your title is "Personal Purgatory." I am posting a song with "personal" in the title, based on that.

"Personal Jesus" - Depeche Mode

• Hugs
Reactions: narval
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"People are people" - Depeche Mode

The Hu - Sad But True

Exactly! A mongolian band made a cover of metallica
Wow! I had heard them before, some time ago (I think they went viral with their first song release?), and I LOVED them--like every single thing about them. So... being me... of course I didn't manage to follow them or keep up with them. LOL. Thanks for the reminder. 🧡

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
The Prodigy - Voodoo People

"People are people" - Depeche Mode

Wow! I had heard them before, some time ago (I think they went viral with their first song release?), and I LOVED them--like every single thing about them. So... being me... of course I didn't manage to follow them or keep up with them. LOL. Thanks for the reminder. 🧡

I think they were viral, yes. Not common seeing mongolian metal, and they are really good. They've already bangers in their short career

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
The Heavy - Short change hero

I love this song. Not only i like the tune/voice, it also brings me good memories. I've heard it for the first time in Borderlands 2, one of my favorite games (despite i'm bad in shooters). In times, even my sister liked to see. that was before her started to watching streamings XD :)

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Please, please, please let me get what I want" - Deftones

It's difficult to pick just one (or even two) for this one. LOL.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump