• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Firestarter - the prodigy

These are really good. Search "batmetal" from YT, it's a series.

Fire Water Burn - Bloodhound Gang

I know the existence of batmetal, but this is not batmetal. Maybe there's a crossover, idk, but this is "metal family" or so

Reactions: Carcass
Carcass

Carcass

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
I Love Playing With Fire - Driller Killer (Joan Jett cover with... interesting lyrics)

I know the existence of batmetal, but this is not batmetal. Maybe there's a crossover, idk, but this is "metal family" or so
Different people are doing the animations, so they are different, but many are really well done.

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Inside the fire - Disturbed
(His girlfriend committed suicide. At least is a interesting point of view from a close person)

Coolio - gangsta's paradise

RIP
Coolio    7618955

Last edited:
Carcass

Carcass

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Lake Bodom - Children Of Bodom (R.I.P. Alexi Laiho)

At least is a interesting point of view from a close person
Can't blame him, these kinds of life lessons suck. I've had mine. Well, grief and aggression fight for the spot in the head and there is that alternating between philosophy and stupidity. There is no escape.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: narval
Carcass

Carcass

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) - Children Of Bodom

Not really. If the tittle is "chained", it's ok.
By definition, a "song" must include singing, so I kind of thought it was cheating.
I'm running out of songs here. Haven't followed the scene for years, so have no idea what's new out there.

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Who was in my room last night?" - Butthole Surfers

By definition, a "song" must include singing,
Today I learned... ^ Even so, people have previously posted instrumental music. Given the complete picture, I think it should be allowed.

Last edited:
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Alone (Bullet For My Valentine)

Today I learned... ^ Even so, people have previously posted instrumental music. Given the complete picture, I think it should be allowed.
That's true, it is implicit in the etymology of the word, by definition those are compositions made with the intention of being performed together with a human voice, but I think that the creator of the thread used the word in a colloquial and non-technical way, Imagine it as "theory" and "hypothesis" that at a colloquial level mean the same thing, but not at a technical level. Most music apps don't make the distinction so I'm sure it's all a plan to plunge us into musical ignorance, Idk, I just wanted to put on my aluminum hat.

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) - Children Of Bodom

By definition, a "song" must include singing, so I kind of thought it was cheating.
I'm running out of songs here. Haven't followed the scene for years, so have no idea what's new out there.

For sure OP means to any type of musical composition, despite how was made, if it has lyrics (or not), even if it hasn't instrumental and is a beatbox/rap/acapella piece. idk how to call those cases :)

Whathever, at this point, we have to continue as f it were so XD

That's true, it is implicit in the etymology of the word, by definition those are compositions made with the intention of being performed together with a human voice, but I think that the creator of the thread used the word in a colloquial and non-technical way, Imagine it as "theory" and "hypothesis" that at a colloquial level mean the same thing, but not at a technical level. Most music apps don't make the distinction so I'm sure it's all a plan to plunge us into musical ignorance, Idk, I just wanted to put on my aluminum hat.
Good point. Nowadays that's not strange. I think that natural on languages and societys. I believe that's some kind of tendence: Words with similar meanings eventually run the risk of being used as synonyms outside of technical settings.It is also common to adopt jargon from specific communities or professions, words from other languages or even just mispelling things 'till the point of normalice it.

I don't recall if there's a paper or how to get it, but i know that's a object of study how the language progress and this things happens.

One Love - Bob Marley

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Del Amitri, "The ones that you love lead you nowhere"

Alone (Bullet For My Valentine)
Hi! Long time, no see. 💛 🧡 💜
That's true, it is implicit in the etymology of the word, by definition those are compositions made with the intention of being performed together with a human voice, but I think that the creator of the thread used the word in a colloquial and non-technical way, Imagine it as "theory" and "hypothesis" that at a colloquial level mean the same thing, but not at a technical level.
Altogether, I think this is a thing that I probably did know at one point but forgot.
Most music apps don't make the distinction so I'm sure it's all a plan to plunge us into musical ignorance, Idk, I just wanted to put on my aluminum hat.
Hah! I have one of those, too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ringo and Carcass