• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
L'Ultima Diligenza di Red Rock - Ennio Morricone, "The Hateful Eight" Soundtrack)
(the best part stars around 5:55)

I despise my (dead) mother for many reasons. But Ironically here a good memory: i went with her to the cinema to see this movie.

MidnightTrain

MidnightTrain

Brain Full of Static
Sep 12, 2022
Piece of My Heart (Live at The Woodstock Music & Art Fair, August 17, 1969) - Janis Joplin

• Love
Reactions: newave3
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Bigmouth Strikes Again" -The Smiths

Yeah, it's all metaphorical.

This ones hits hard

Hello. I do like this song. That said, the way this game works is that we post song titles that have at least one word in common with the title of the previous song. I might be confused, but I don't think "Hunger Strike" has any words in common with "The Art of Breaking Up."

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and stermc
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
"Bigmouth Strikes Again" -The Smiths

Yeah, it's all metaphorical.

Hello. I do like this song. That said, the way this game works is that we post song titles that have at least one word in common with the title of the previous song. I might be confused, but I don't think "Hunger Strike" has any words in common with "The Art of Breaking Up."

Oh, I am sorry! I thought I was just supposed to share some music lol thanks for warning me!
Btw, love The Smiths! Great song

AGAIN - Alice in Chains (hope I got it right this time)

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Here I Go Again" - Whitesnake

Oh, I am sorry! I thought I was just supposed to share some music lol thanks for warning me!
Btw, love The Smiths! Great song
There are a lot of different music threads here, and it's super easy to accidentally post in the wrong one. Or... if you're me... you might post your song at the end of some random non-music thread. :ahhha:

AGAIN - Alice in Chains (hope I got it right this time)

You did! :-)

Last edited:
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
"Here I Go Again" - Whitesnake

There are a lot of different music threads here, and it's super easy to accidentally post in the wrong one. Or... if you're me... you might post your song at the end of some random non-music thread. :ahhha:

You did! :-)

"Here We Go" - Joe Walsh/Barnstorm (a special one for good speakers/headphones in a dimly lit room):

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Aug 8, 2022
"Rock 'n' Roll Suicide" - David Bowie

Long time no see! It's nice to see you again. 🧡
Hey, thanks. Can't say I'm glad that I'm back...but at least there's somewhere to come back "to". And that my absence was noticed 💖

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Suicide Life" - Eels

Hey, thanks. Can't say I'm glad that I'm back...but at least there's somewhere to come back "to". And that my absence was noticed
Yeah, I get it. "Nice to see you" is a placeholder phrase for something more nuanced that is difficult to state succinctly.

Reactions: newave3 and stermc
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Aug 8, 2022
"That's The Way" - Led Zeppelin

Yeah, I get it. "Nice to see you" is a placeholder phrase for something more nuanced that is difficult to state succinctly.
That phrase has such a complex, additional amount of meaning used in a place like this. I had the idea I knew what you meant, just being (or am..?) a miserable butt. :tongue: