• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

amorsys

amorsys

Doing Their Best
Mar 3, 2023
i walked home today. my cats were outside, so i pet them. the breeze felt nice. when i got home, i ate some dark chocolate i had left got myself. i love dark chocolate. and then i talked to my partners.

i might be suicidal, but damn, life is nice sometimes

• Hugs
Reactions: Yakamoz, Ringo, Veronica Sawyer and 2 others
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
yes, life is nice sometimes, and it can be that more. but only for a select few

Reactions: Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
And when you are lucky you feel like that most of time apparently. Nice.

amorsys

amorsys

Doing Their Best
Mar 3, 2023
yes, life is nice sometimes, and it can be that more. but only for a select few
it feels like theyre few and far between at first, but it gets a lot easier when you decide to just. look out for certain things to get happy over. i love picking arbitrary favorites for things, it lets me see joy in the silliest of things. that's the only reason sudowoodo is my favorite pokemon, i just wanted to be happy when i saw it lol

Reactions: Yakamoz
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
it feels like theyre few and far between at first, but it gets a lot easier when you decide to just. look out for certain things to get happy over. i love picking arbitrary favorites for things, it lets me see joy in the silliest of things. that's the only reason sudowoodo is my favorite pokemon, i just wanted to be happy when i saw it lol
That's a beautiful mindset, it may be hard between the bad times but I hope it will help you out! The things you mentioned just now were also pretty normal everyday things, and you still managed to find happiness in them. Im happy for you!