• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
Isn't it weird. What is the difference if i order someone to shoot me and me shooting myself? Do i still have to overcome my survival instincts?

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I feel as though many of you here would think differently with a blade plunged into your ribs and organs.

Being headshot would be best but having an ape shank you over and over isn't very fun.

Ive personally witnessed the aftermath, bloody arms and all, nah.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
honestly, same. in this way, i don't owe it to anyone to explain about how i truly feel inside before dying. my existence is already a burden so i'd rather have it die with me.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I feel as though many of you here would think differently with a blade plunged into your ribs and organs.

Being headshot would be best but having an ape shank you over and over isn't very fun.

Ive personally witnessed the aftermath, bloody arms and all, nah.
I'm perfectly aware most murders are painful it's just a feeling I get sometimes. No need to make me picture such scenes tho 😖🤮

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I'm perfectly aware most murders are painful it's just a feeling I get sometimes. No need to make me picture such scenes tho 😖🤮
Yea i get that bud, just saying that doing the deed yourself would probably be less traumatic in your final moments.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Maybe if we talk about it enough, it can be manifested. I think that's what occurred with Tupac.
Sure, his lifestyle caught up with him with his premature death, but I do feel that there are also power in the repetitive use of words.
He constantly talked and rapped about an early death. His depression was a cause of him talking about it all the time.
That's why I think about myself dying young all the time, maybe I'll get lucky and won't have to worry about the hassle of ctb on my own.
I also occasionally watch those murder docu-series, and envy the victims (only if their murders were quik, I don'twant a painful death) and wish that their deaths happened to me instead.
Especially, being that alot of these victims seem to have loved and appreciated their lives, and looked forward to their futures.
I wish there was an underground forum or secret society where suicidal people could link up with sociopaths to arrange their murders. That way the sociopaths can have their itch scratched, and we could get our own wishes.
Too risky and too much of a liability for that to ever happen though.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Right? It's always people who want to live and have so much to live for who somehow end up getting murdered, meanwhile those of us who want to ctb struggle to die for ages.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone