nopeaceofmind

nopeaceofmind

Jun 11, 2023
It's clear there's a lot of things on my mind that therapy, religion, and relationships won't help. I honestly kept stalling waiting for glimmer of hope for things to get better(changing my mindset, building a fanbase, finding new hobbies). For me personally nothing has been able to help or make me feel happy. Words can't describe how much I hate myself, and how much I just want to forget the life I've lived, the pain I've been through and the lack of hope for anything in my life to get better. I don't feel like I belong anywhere except underground where I can rest.

I know a bullet to the brain would be quick and ideal. Hoping to buy a gun soon a finish this whole thing once and for all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, LeperGnome, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I hear you and I am so sorry for the pain that you are going through. Take care.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Same : tried everything possible to get better - nothing helps.
Sorry you are going through this too.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kit1
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
no need to be harsh on oneself in inner dialogue in an already dire reality of life.
i wouldn't bet on hope alone..personally i'd swap it for a purpose.

i wish there was an amnesia button and a checkout solution for everyone who feels like hitting a reset button

Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry life is so unfair to you and you have to suffer so much. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting to eternally not exist, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering, I'd personally always see it as preferable for this existence to be forgotten about, as after all one cannot suffer from not existing.